Yes or no?

~156

-23 hours later-

"We have to decide now!" Sakutaro yelled, looking at the mirror. Mayu frowned. "I know! But what if the couple is someone we know!" she yelled back. He frowned and sat down, grabbing his head.

"What if it is someone we don't know... all our problems would be gone.." he muttered. The brown haired girl nodded, looking down at the mirror on the table.

"Maybe we should break it.." she whispered. He looked up at her, fixing his glasses. "I want to break it.. If you want it too, go ahead." he said. Mayu took a deep breath and threw the mirror on the ground.

Crack...

The bell rang and Mayu held her breath, looking at the broken mirror. Sakutaro opened the door, seeing the old man with the disfigured hand and white eye again. He smiled. "Can I come in?".

After Sakutaro nodded, he sat down in the same chair again. Mayu and Sakutaro sat on the couch, looking at the man. He laid the white suitcase on the table, opening it and revealing a gun.

"Go ahead, grab it." he started. Mayu looked at Sakutaro, a bit scared. He grabbed it and looked at the man. "What am I supposed to do with this?" he asked. The man smiled. "You never know if you need to use it.".

He got up, grabbing the pieces of the mirror. "Your test will start now, I'll bring the mirror to another family with the same offer, another couple." he said with a small grin before leaving the house.

When he said those words, Mayu gasped. "A..a...another couple!" she yelled in panic. Sakutaro shook his head and left the living room, walking towards Sachiko's room and opening the door.

"Are you okay little princess?" he asked. Sachiko turned around and smiled widely. This time, she was really happy. Sakutaro saw she wasn't troubled anymore.

"I'm fine daddy!" she said with a smile. The black haired boy nodded and left the room, walking towards his own room, removing his shirt and the bandages. There was nothing left of that terrible wound... Not even a scar...

Ayumi woke up, looking around the non familiar room. She sat up a bit and rubbed her head. She knew her legs weren't working, but she didn't know why she was in the strange house.

"Mommy? Are you awake!" Ryouta yelled with a smile, running towards her. Ayumi nodded and hugged him, smiling. "Yes little boy.. Hey, can you tell mommy where we are?" she asked, looking into his eyes. The boy nodded. "Daddy's house!" he yelled with a smile. Ayumi raised her brow, looking at the child.

"Daddy? You don't have a father.".

Hiro was still in the hospital and Satoshi smiles. The boy was slowly getting better, but he still couldn't talk. Hiro was eating and becoming way healthier. Makota rubbed his head, sighing. He was very tired because he was constantly watching over his two boyfriends.

"Makota... why won't you go home, you're probably tired.." Satoshi said, looking at the taller male. The boy sighed. "I can't leave you two alone.." he whispered. Satoshi chuckled. "I can take care of Hiro, and I'm sure he can take care of me when I need help.". Hiro nodded and so did Makota.

He leaned down to kiss both of the boys before grabbing his jacket and leaving the hospital.

Heading towards his house, he saw Yoshiki. "Hey Kishinuma!" he said, waving at him. Yoshiki smiled and walked towards him. "How's Satoshi doing?" Yoshiki asked. Makota smiled. "Satoshi's doing fine and so is Hiro... How's Shinozaki doing?" he asked. Yoshiki raised his brow, not understanding it.

"You know, Ayumi Shinozaki, your girlfriend?" he asked. Yoshiki shook his head and chuckled. "Wrong person, I don't have a girlfriend." he smiled. Makota frowned a bit but shook it off, saying goodbye and heading towards his own house.

Mayu sat in her room and frowned, looking at the gun. What were they supposed to do with that? And when would the test begin? She sighed and walked towards the mailbox, grabbing the mail.

"What's.. This?" she asked herself, seeing a black envelope. She opened it and started to read.

'Dear Miss and Mister Morishige,

You have accepted the deal and the test will start. The test will contain a couple of questions who will change your and the people around you their future. Choose wisely, because making the wrong choice can't be erased.

The first question is a yes or no question.

Question 1: Losing a friend is always bad, would you still be sad, if we said:

'He was thinking about killing you.'

Yes/No:

Lay this piece of paper in front of your door before noon.

Sincerely,
The mirror company.

A/N:
Short chap I know! But two days after each other! :3

YOU GUYS GET TO VOTE! BUT THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES! ^^

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3