Bullies.

~109

-the next morning-

Yoshiki brought Ayumi to the hospital and they said she was drugged and that she probably wouldn't survive it. Nata stayed with him the whole time, trying to calm him down. They waited in a room until the doctors walked towards them.

"Are you Kishinuma?" he asked. Yoshiki nodded and the doctor sighed. "I'm sorry, she passed away an hour ago." he said. Nata looked up at Yoshiki, fake tears in her eyes. He sat down again, grabbing his head. She sat next to him and rubbed his back. "C..can I see her..?" he asked, trying not to cry. The doctors nodded and they went to her room.

Yoshiki saw Ayumi and shook his head. He walked towards her bed, grabbing her cold hand. A tear rolled down his cheek and Nata hugged him. He hugged her back and she smiled evil, looking at Ayumi's lifeless body.

"Why would she drug herself, she didn't have any problems right?" Nata asked, looking into his teary eyes. He shook his head. "N..no.." he whispered. He looked at her again. "And we were going to get married.." he whispered. Nata bit her lower lip, trying not to laugh. 'He will be mine now..'.

"Kishinuma?" she asked. He looked at her and she played with her blonde hair again. "What is it?" he asked softly. "I'm scared.." she whispered, tears in her eyes again. He sighed and hugged her, letting her cry into his chest. He rubbed her back softly, trying to calm her down. "It's okay..don't be scared.." he whispered. Nata pulled back a bit and looked into his grey eyes. He wiped away her tears and she brought her face a bit closer. He did the same and their lips touched. Satoshi and Yuka walked in, seeing the two.

"Oh..I'm sorry." Satoshi said, turning around again. Yoshiki quickly broke the kiss and looked at Nata's face. She was blushing and opened her big, blue eyes. "I..I'm sorry Kishinuma.." she stuttered. He smiled a bit awkward, blushing too. "It's okay.." he whispered.

Yuka grabbed her brother's hand and walked towards Ayumi. "Onii-chan..is Shinozaki dead?" she asked. Satoshi nodded and turned away his head. "W..who did that to her?" he asked. Yoshiki sighed. "She probably did it herself.." he whispered. Nata sighed and yawned, wanting to go away.

"Kishinuma..I think I'm going to my house.." she whispered. He looked at her. "I..I will bring you." he said. Satoshi's eyes widened. His girlfriend was laying dead in the bed next to him, and he was going to bring another girl to her house?! He sighed and the two left.

-the next school day-

Yuka walked through the halls again, a girl pushing her. "Ouch!" she yelled, falling to the ground. The girl giggled and ripped off her eyes patch. Yuka gasped and covered her eyes, looking at the girl. She smiled but gasped. "H..huh?" Yuka asked herself, seeing the girl fall to the ground.

On the back of the girl was a boy. Standing next to him was another boy, holding a pair of glasses. The girl on the ground began to cry and the boy on the back looked at her. "Never do something like that to Mochida again!" he yelled. The girl ran away and Yuka looked at them, placing her eyepatch on again. He grabbed the glasses from the boy standing next to him and smiled, helping Yuka stand.

"Are you okay?" he asked. She nodded. "Thank you Kessuru and Metsuru.." she said. They smiled. James Kessuru was a normal, fourteen year old boy, with brown hair and hazel eyes. He always wore glasses and was one of Yuka's classmates. His best friend was Biko Metsuru. That was a thirteen year old boy with blond hair and aqua colored eyes. He was also a classmate of hers.

"I hope they didn't hurt your eyes." James said, looking at her. She shook her head and blushed a bit. The three of them walked to the class, sitting together.

'Maybe I've finally friends..' she thought.

A/N:
Aww..poor Yuka.. ;-;
BULLYING IS BAD!
*breathes* everything is juuust~ fine..

Leave a like or comment if you enjoyed.
See you in the next chap

Bye!
:3