Necklace.

~98

-where we left off-

"C..Charlotte?" Naomi asked, looking at the ghost girl next to her. The girl nodded. "Please call me Bunzaj.. I don't like the name Charlotte..". Naomi nodded and looked away again. "Why are you here?" she asked. Charlotte began to giggle.

"To help you, silly!". Naomi raised her brow. "Why would you help me, you don't know me.". Charlotte's expression changed. "Ow I know you, I went to Heavenly Host too.". Naomi held her breath, looking to the right side, staring into Charlotte's lifeless eyes.

"I followed you when I was still alive, I saw you with your friend but.. I died.." she whispered. Naomi felt bad now, but was scared of touching her. Charlotte hugged her knees and sighed. "Now I'm here to help you." she said with a smile. Naomi shook her head, still confused. "Did Sachiko send you or what?!" she yelled. Charlotte looked up and her eyes became red.

"No, we ghosts have one time to see another person we want to see, AND I WANTED TO HELP YOU SO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!" she yelled angry. Naomi was scared and looked into her eyes. It was like they changed. When she is angry, her eyes became red, and when she was sad, blue..

"I'm sorry.." Naomi muttered. Charlotte shook her head. "It's okay..". Her eyes became brown again, their normal color.

"Can other people see you?" Naomi asked. Charlotte shook her head and gave Naomi a necklace. "This is my necklace, when you let people touch it, they will be able to see and hear me.". Naomi nodded and the two talked for a bit.

Charlotte's friend killed her, leaving her behind in Heavenly Host. She had a little sister and her parents were divorced.

Not long after that, Satoshi walked in. Naomi looked at him and he raised his brow. "W..who were you talking with?" he asked. Naomi looked into Charlotte's eyes and she nodded, gesturing over to Satoshi. Naomi grabbed the necklace and looked into Satoshi's eyes. "Try not to scream.." she whispered, laying his hand on the necklace. Satoshi opened his mouth to say something but closed it again.

"N..Naomi, try not to scream.. but there is a ghost behind you.." he whispered. Charlotte giggled and Naomi rolled with her eyes. "Yes, I know, and her name is Bunzaj.." she said. Charlotte stood up and walked towards Satoshi. He looked at the girl. She had brown hair and bangs. She wore a blouse and a skirt, with long, white socks. She wore black shoes and wore a necklace similar to the one he just touched. He blushed. She looked kinda.. cute.

Charlotte smiled again. "So.. well this is awkward.." she said after some time. They didn't say anything, they just stared at her. Satoshi shook his head and looked at Naomi. "I went to Ichigo, and she was only crying.." he mumbled. Naomi nodded and say in the bed. "Yeah.. but maybe that's why Charlotte's here.."

Alana sat on the bed, looking at Aito. He was working on some kind of project. She smiled and walked towards him. "What are you doing?" she asked curious. Aito turned his face to looked at her and smiled. "Just a stupid presentation about plants..". She bit her lower lip and began to blush, giving him a kiss. When they broke the kiss, he looked at her. "Why are you blushing?". Alana giggled. "I don't know..". Secretly she did know..
(Sorry, that was one of my perv moments x3)

Naomi asked everyone who knew about Heavenly Host to come to her house. After the whole group was gather in her house, she grabbed the necklace again. "Everybody, close your eyes.." she muttered. The group did as Naomi commanded and she let them touch the necklace, keeping their eyes closed after it. After everybody touched it, she asked them to open their eyes. They did it and saw Charlotte, standing in front of them.

She smiled nervous and waved. "Hey.." she greeted. Everybody was quiet.

"Uhm.. Nakashima, there is a ghost in front us.." he whispered. Naomi rolled with her eyes again. "Yes I know, that's Bunzaj and she told me she could help us get Seiko back.". Kyla began to cry again and Kamiya tried to comfort her.

Sakutaro raised his brow. "Is Shinohara gone?". Satoshi sighed and told the whole story, making Ayumi and Mayu cry too. "And I can teleport you guys back to Heavenly Host, so you can help Seiko.." Charlotte muttered. Yoshiki looked at her. "But why should you do this, we don't even know you..". Charlotte giggled again and her eyes turned green. "You could say that I'm Naomi's guardian ghost." she said with a smile. Ayumi looked at the ghost girl.

"Yeah.. a ghost."

A/N:
GUYS, I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING..

we hit the 16k :3

If you want me to do anything, just ask.

-the next day-
*opens Wattpad*
'WRITE A LEMON!'
'BUNZAJ-SENPAI, WRITE A LEMON!!'
'OMAKA SAMA, WIRTE A LEMOEN!1!!1!'
*throws phone away*
Goddmit..

P.S:
Satoshi keep your hands of me =_= You better start making out with that tree or I'll send MICKEY..

Anyways,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Leave a like or comment if you did.
See you in the next chap!

Bye!
:3