I made a promise.

~88

-the next school day-

"Onii-chan, I'm off to school!" Yuka yelled, grabbing her bag. Satoshi smiled and gave her a hug. "Okay, see you tonight..". She smiled and opened the door, walking to school. "I hope nobody laughs at me today.." she mumbled to herself. She never told her brother but, she was getting bullied because she had only one eyes.

Yuka walked towards her class, opening the door. She sat down and grabbed her books. She looked to her left and noticed a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes looking at her. The girl giggled evil and walked towards her.

"Why are you sitting so close to me?" she asked in a angry tone. Yuka tried to ignore the girl and looked away. The bully grabbed Yuka's arm. "Look and me with your 'eye' when I talk to you!" she yelled. Yuka looked at her. "What do you want?!" she yelled.

At that moment the teacher walked in and looked at the two. The bully quickly let go of her arm and she'd put on a innocent face. "Sir, Mochida yelled at me." she said. Yuka covered her face in her hands, trying not to cry. Nobody ever chose her side..

Ayumi sat on the couch, crying again. Her little niece was getting 'nightmares' about Heavenly Host. About her and Yoshiki dying! He walked towards her and laid his hand on her leg, trying to look into her eyes.

"Hey, it are just dreams.." he whispered, giving her a kiss. She shook her head. "N..no, Seiko's girl friend and niece are getting those too!" Even the sister from the ex from Mochida and that ex-boyfriends new girlfriend!". Yoshiki's eyes widened. "So.. it's not a coincident.." he mumbled. She shook her head and covered her head in her hands. "I thought it was over!". Yoshiki clenched his fists. That 'good' Sachiko promised them that it was all over, she lied!

He walked towards the bedroom and shut the door with a 'bang'. Ayumi looked up and wiped a couple of tears away. He always went to the bedroom when he was angry. Ayumi knew he grabbed a pillow and began to punch it. That was just his personality. She walked towards the bedroom and opened the door a little. He sat on the bed and.. he was crying?! She opened the door completely and sat next to him. She tried to look at him but he turned away his face. She sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder. "We fought her twice.. we can do it again.." she whispered. He finally looked at her. "But maybe you won't survive a third time!" he yelled. Her eyes widened. So he was worried about.. her?

"W..why are you worried about me?" she asked blunt. He grabbed her hand. "Ayumi, I love you!" Ever since the first time we met I promised myself to keep you save!" he yelled, looking into her big, blue eyes. She didn't blink for some time, just staring into his grey eyes. "I..I'm sorry.." she mumbled. He let go of her hand and sighed. "I'm sorry I yelled.." he mumbled. She nodded and looked away. "I just want to say that we will survive as long as we have each other.." she whispered. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards him. "We will have each other because I'm never going to leave you again.."

Kyla and Seiko still laid in bed next to each other. Seiko, as usual, snuggled into Kyla's chest. Kyla began to giggle and Seiko looked up.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Kyla looked down. "I was thinking about the bra thing you did.." she said with a blush on her face. Seiko blushed to and looked at her with he usual cat-like face. "Don't tell me you didn't get turned on by it.." she whispered, pecking Kyla's lips. Kyla ruffled Seiko's already messy hair. "But I want you to be serious for a moment.." she whispered. Seiko nodded and looked at her. She sighed.

"That Nakashima girl.. do you still like her?" . Seiko was shocked by the question. "N..no, she broke up with me and I love you.". Kyla let out a sigh of relief. "Ahh.. that's make me feel a bit more relaxed.." she mumbled, closing her eyes. Seiko lowered her eyes and thought about the question again.

'I don't like Naomi anymore.. right?'.

A/N:
I'm back!
You don't get away from me that easy >:3

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3