Last stand for peace: part 1

3rd person POV:

Omega roamed the planet, eventually, he came across a city.

Omega:(mind) Humans created war and conflict. Destroy them, create peace.

Omega: Hehe... Time to fulfill my "prime directive".

Taking out his long-shafted buster sword-like weapon, he began to drag it along while heading towards the city.

Hours later, (Y/n) and Zach along with Rexa had arrived inside a cave in a mountainside, overlooking the city where the united nations headquarters were and where the meeting will take place in 12 hours.

Zach: So what's going on?

(Y/n): Well the three guys joined the Queen's side. I didn't.

(Y/n):  While making my way to Mars, the queen sabotaged me, which ended up with me losing the Box, Aiba is also missing in action...

(Y/n): And right now, I need to get in the meeting with all the nations and convince them to end the war, then I have to somehow talk to and convince the queen.

Zach: The moment I leave, this happens...

Zach: Looks like the odds are stacked against you. Do you have a plan?

(Y/n): I don't have a plan, but several ideas that could be great plans.

(Y/n): And with the odds like they are...

He looks at Azrexel who's emerald eyes glowed intensely.

(Y/n):(smirks) I'm sure we can overcome it all.

Zach: Confidence is good and all, but we still need a plan of some kind.

(Y/n): Then how about we move the spotlight off of me, and on to you?

Zach: You want me to create a ruckus, while you sneak past them and crash the meeting?

(Y/n): You'll have Rexa.

Zach stares at the creature as it "naps".

Zach:(sarcastically) Oh joy...

Zach:(sigh) If that's the plan, then we need to time it right.

Zach: It won't take long for them to figure out that you're in the city once you're in.

Zach: We're going to have to cut it close and perform it when theirs only a few minutes left to do so.

(Y/n): Then with the time we have, let's fix up our Gears. Speaking of Gears, how are my upgrades?

Zach: They're exactly what I needed.

(Y/n): Excellent.

In the facility where Omega was activated, Anna and Marcus had arrived on Stegael.

After Anna commanded for Stegael to be repaired the two went to explore the facility in it's the frantic state.

Marcus: What's going on, is this normal?

Anna: I'm unsure, this is the first time I've actually been inside.

As they walk further inside the facility, the two walk past a certain Gear.