Survival: Part 2

3rd person POV;

(1 day until the meeting)

Marcus and Anna had been basically telling each other their life stories.

Marcus started with how he was an orphan, and how he became friends with Gaze. Then he went on about how he was adopted by the queen, and how his relationship with his sisters grew, broke, and mended.

Anna noticed many mentions of Gaze in his story.

She then talked about her life.

She was a princess, so she had an easy life and the best everything, but didn't really enjoy it. To her, it felt like she didn't deserve it, so whenever she could, she would help out the people to the best of her ability.

Anna then talked about her brother, who she compares their relationship to be similar to Marcus and his siblings, but when their parents died in an accident and Leonardo was made king, the combination of grief and the sudden gain of so much power changed him.

Anna then rants on about the war and how it's negatively affecting Mars to the point where the only way she believed to stop it is if she took up arms to help mitigate the damage.

She's has created progress in the short time she has had Stegael, but she fears that the pace she is going at won't be enough.

Anna: And that's that.

Marcus: So it is.

Anna: You now know about my story and goals, but I know only your story.

Marcus: You want more?

Anna: If you don't mind telling me.

Marcus:(sigh) I have nothing better to do, so might as well.

Anna:(smiles) Goodie. So what do you want in life?

Marcus: What do I want...?

Marcus: What does everyone want? A nice life, a loving family... But right now...

Marcus: I just want peace. I'm sick of this war and conflict in general.

Anna: How about we work together to stop the war?

Marcus:... Do you have any idea how the two of us can help stop a war?

Anna: Let's brainstorm, we can definitely make a change.

As large airship could then be seen flying towards the island they were on.

Meanwhile with (Y/n). He was fighting none stop to get closer to the city. He was able to see it on the horizon, but he was unable to move forward with several Gears surrounding him.

(Play theme)

Rexa was left on the ground to deal with all the gears on the ground while Azrexel stayed in the air to fight off the flying foes.