Invisible gold: Part 2

3rd person POV:

Arriving back on the Blue triceratops guilds space base, (Y/n) quickly got to work reattaching Azrexel's arm and other damages.

(Y/n):....

Marcus: What happened?

Zach: He ran into the king of Hyro and his Link series cog.

Marcus: There are five of those things, how are we running into them?

(Y/n): I have a theory about that!

(Y/n): Seeing as the gears have intelligence in a sense, they all might want to try to get together. Or at least Azrexel since he seems to want to fight them all for some reason-

Zach: It doesn't matter why what matters is how we're going to deal with it.

Zach: My ship is probably his target now. So let's all prepare for a fight.

(Y/n) continued his repairs of Azrexel. Zach then came up to him and started a conversation.

Zach: Let's talk.

(Y/n): About what?

Zach: Did you get a strange feeling from the L03?

(Y/n): I did. It felt almost... Sad. Like it didn't want to fight.

Zach: I had a similar feeling, but I don't know why.

(Y/n): It probably has something to do with how we're connected with our gears via the link system.

Zach: So they are the source of this feeling...

(Y/n): AI has become really amazing.

(Y/n): Once I beat the king I'd like to see how the three gears react to one another.

Zach: I don't think you can beat L03 on your own, not as Azrexel is now.

(Y/n): What?

Zach: You have a lack of firepower. You either have a giant fleet destroying weapon that takes a week to recharge or you don't.

(Y/n): I have the Gear buster.

Zach: Not now you don't. I don't think that will be enough.

(Y/n):....

Zach: You need a more balanced and a wider range of long-range weapons.

Zach: I have no interest in fighting a losing battle, so I'll let you use our supplies to upgrade him.

(Y/n) eyes wandered as he thought about what he said. He then saw a few gears arriving back from a mission with large gun-like objects in their hands.

(Y/n): What are those guys carrying?

Zach:?

He turned around to look at what he was pointing at.

Zach: Those are welders that are used to scrap ships.

(Y/n): I need some of those loaded on a shuttle along with Azrexel.

Zach: Why?

(Y/n): I have an idea about an upgrade but I need to get to the box to do it.

Zach: You're my employer technically, so fine. What are you planning?

(Y/n): If I told you it would ruin the surprise.

Zach: I hate surprises.

(Y/n): To bad.

Complying with (Y/n)'s request, Zach gives him a shuttle and some supplies and lets him and his gear travel to the Box.