Chapter 39.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"We found th-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" Pidge started to say with a huge grin before yelling as she pointed to her brother. She came to a running stop at the others who stood on the middle floor by the stairs that led up and down.

"Well that's rude, he your brother" Lance replied with a slight frown and the others looked at him like an idiot.

"I think she meant what he is holding" Shiro sighed as he looked to Lance who made an 'oh' shape with his mouth.

"So, don't freak out but your now an auntie" Keith spoke in a clam but nervous tone as he gave a small smile to Pidge who just blinked.

"Auntie but Matt would have too .. Oh my god, you guys kidnapped a child" Pidge started to say before her face filled with horror.

"We did not steal a baby .. ok we stole a baby but for good reason" Matt started to argue before stopping and frowning. 

"Maybe you should tell her what you told us before she kills you" Lance spoke up as he looked to the two lovers who nodded.

"Well, while me and Lance was checking out the last room I found this little guy in the sink. They had big blankets in the skink making it a mini crib, by my guess the baby around a month old and the mother well she was left in the bedroom with her stomach all over the bed. The body fresh and well I couldn't just leave the baby behind. I grabbed the bag that seemed the babies and met up with Keith and Shiro" Matt explained as he held up the month year old baby that was dressed in a cream baby all in one suit showing him better towards his sister.

"I talked with Matt and after checking with Shiro, we decided to keep the baby as our own. I mean me and Matt use to talk about having children in the future but due to the zombie apocalypse, I don't think we can just adopted or get a test-tube baby done. This might be our only chance at having a kid and well we gonna bring him up with love" Keith replied with a content smile, his finger stroking the baby cheek earning it to smile.

"Even if I did disagree I don't think they gonna give the baby up" Shiro joked slightly as he looked to the couple who were smiling down to the baby in Matt arms. 

"Aww, congrats. I'm so happy for you and I can finally be an auntie" Pidge cheered before side hugging her brother taking care not to hurt the baby before fully hugging Keith who just laughed.

"Thanks Pidge" Keith smiled and hugged Pidge back.

"So, any baby names" Pidge asked excited as she poked Axle cheek earning the little baby to giggle.

"Axle" Matt smiled sweetly as he passed his child to Pidge who gladly held the baby.

"Axle .. nice name for such an adorable little gu- oh" Pidge started to say with a bright smile before lifting an eyebrow as she noticed something.

"Oh" Shiro asked with slight worry.

"You guys are gonna love nappy time" Pidge grinned and passed Axle to Shiro who held the baby with care.

"Oh my, this is going to be fun" Shiro smirked as he rocked Axle a little.

"They hiding something from us" Matt whispered with worry, as he leaned his head on Keith shoulder.