Chapter 33.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

............

Side Note

So, In the last chapter I missed counted.

I said there would be nine of them but their actually Eleven of them.

I said nine becuase there was nine of them but I've added people since then and just forgot to count them on.

Elven people will still fit between the car since the Jeep holds seven seats and the Honda holds Five Seats. Meaning they only have on chair left free in the jeep now.

Eleven people not Nine.

............

"Pidge, remembered how you found duck tape in the farm. Do we still have some left" Keith asked as he sat behind the passenger seat. His head leaning in the small gap beside the passenger seat and the doors letting him see Pidge face.

"Yep, its in the boot. Use as much as you need"  Pidge replied as she turned her head to look at Keith who nodded before sitting back in how own hair. Allura voice still feeling the car as she talked non stop within the last two hours of them leaving the camp while she sat behind the driver seat stealing Hunk place.

"Use it all" Lance groaned as he passed the duck tape to Keith, even he wanted to kill the women after her non stop talking. It was around two in the morning and non of them have had any sleep due to the sneaking out. Lance wondered if he was as bad as Allura was rethinking his life choices. 

Don't get the others wrong, they were happy for Hunk to sit beside Shay after all they the cute couple. Plus Allura didn't give him much choice, she just sat behind Shiro in the jeep and started to raise her voice whenever someone tried to move her almost getting them all caught by the night guards. Hence, She was in the jeep making everyone trying their best to not murder her in their drained sleepily annoyed state. 

"Got any Glue" Matt asked as he sat in the middle seat on the back row, sitting between Keith and Allura but clearly enjoying the Idea of jumping threw the front screen before him or jumping into the boot to sit in the spare boot jeep. 

"I wished" Shiro muttered as he focused on driving, it was the middle of the night, non of them have slept since they woke up the morning before, It was dark making it hard to see anything even with the car head lights on high beam. The Honda was driving behind them, their head lights on low beam.

"Why would we need the tape" Allura asked as she turned her head to look at as many as she could but everyone jus stared at her, even shiro just looked at her threw the rear view mirror. 

"Please tell me we can pull over soon and sleep becuase murder is looking rather good right now" Matt asked with a slightly begging tone as he leaned forward, his head popping between the driver and passenger seats. 

"We only be on the road for just over a couple hours, lets push on a little further to make sure we safe" Keith sighed as he looked to his boyfriend, holding his hand giving in a slight squeeze.

"No, we need to pull over and sleep. We all tried and we all barely keeping our eyes open. Its not safe to keep driving like this, a small pull over is up head. We spend the rest of the night there" Pidge sighed as everyone needed some sleep and they did take the old road instead of the main one.