Chapter 15.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"I'm fine" Shiro spoke as he felt small thin arms wrap around him from behind, a head pushing themselves into his back but he feels no glasses proving she took them off so she wouldnt hurt him.

"You were gone for almost three days" She barely spoke above a whisper and he felt her hold tighten around him.

"You were left injured in the middle of the world without me even knowing "Shiro replied as he placed his hands over her own, feeling her relaxed slightly.

"I dont want to wake up one day and find you gone forever" She sniffled and he twisted round as he felt her hold weak making him face her as she buries her face into his chest.

"and I cant lose you" Shiro whispered as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her even closer. 

"we idiots" Pidge mumbled making him chuckle while she raised her head to look at him.

"I guess we are, why dont we get to bed and leave the kidnapping thing behind us. We here now, we together and we not hurt, lets focus on staying together" Shiro smiled gently as he placed his hand on her cheek.

"Together" Pidge smiled sweetly and Shiro nodded, feeling her lean into his touch.

"We gonna survive this and we find Matt then make him survive this hell with us. We groan as he flirts with a lady zombie and save his ass over again from almost being bitten by the zombie he flirts with. We find somewhere safe and make camp until we grow old and stupid" Shiro smiled and Pidge giggled before nodding.

"Yeah and we have no worries because we be happy even if its the end of the world" Pidge grinned and Shiro nodded.

"But first we need to sleep" Shiro spoke up and Pidge gave a slight nod.

"Your sharing my tent" Pidge mumbled as she took his hand that was on her cheek, lacing their fingers together.

"I know and I'll share until I know your feeling calmer and less worry" Shiro smiled and the two walked over to the area with the tents. 

"So, are they dating" Hunk whispered to Shay as they laid in their shared tent.

"I think they should be dating already" Shay answered as she snuggle up to Hunk more.

"I wonder if they just worried over confession, I mean we just started dating each other knowing we loved the other. But they dont seem the emotional type" Hunk mumbled as he looked to his girlfriend.

"Lets just give them some more time, I'm sure they confess once they ready. Not everyone as easy as us" Shay replied and the two slowly fell asleep.

"You think they fucking" Lance asked as he glanced to Keith who laid on the opposite side of the tent they shared with Shiro. Shiro normally sleeping in the middle of them but Keith still keeping his distance from lance.

"Will you just shut up" Keith groaned. 

"Yeah but they seem all close and stuff, think they screwing each other" Lance replied and Keith buried his face into his pillow.

"Its takes all my will not to stab you sometimes" Keith sighed. 

"Should we let them know we can hear them" Shiro frowned as he laid beside Pidge in her tent.

"I much rather just kill Lance" Pidge sighed as she laid on her side facing Shiro.

"Not an option" Shiro replied as he rolled to his side to face her.

"Could me" Pidge mumbled and Shiro chuckled.

"Lets just get some sleep" Shiro smiled and closed his eyes.

"Is that a single for me to Kill lance while your not looking" Pidge asked with a slight smirk.

"Dont even try it" Shiro grinned and wrapped an arm around her to stop her from sneaking out while he fell asleep. 

"Cuddles aren't too bad" Pidge mutter and cuddled up to Shiro.