Chapter 36.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Sorry, I was planning to upload yesterday but then I had to help with going shopping and Family decided it was time for us to bond by working on the garden .. yet again. Then as I finally got free at 4pm, I decided to read a little to calm my body and mind by 5:30 I was almost asleep. I was woken up around 6pm and sent to bed since I couldn't keep my eyes open. So, an almost 18 year old in 25 days fell asleep before 6, little embarrassing.

.................................

Warning...

This chapter might upset some and if your sensitive to certain deaths then please note it might be best to skip the last half of this chapter. 

"So" Lance asked with worry as Romelle walked back to the open area at the entrance, a slight smile on her lips.

"Shay gone into labour" Romelle smiled brightly doing slight jazz hands while the others just mouth dropped at her. 

"Labour as in the baby coming" Keith asked making sure he didn't just miss hear it all.

"She in labour, the baby is coming. I need someone to grab the baby bag and my medical birth bag I set up before bringing it to the room beside the one that Hunk and Shay is using. I will also need one of you ladies giving me a helping hand, Pidge should do since Shay would rather her sister then a stranger" Romelle spoke with a content smile as she looked to the group and Pidge choked on air.

"S-She wants m-me to h-help ... B-baby ... Me ... Birth .. Oh god no" Pidge yelp in complete shock as she looked straight at Romelle who just nodded.

"Are you sure you wouldnt want my help as well, I have given birth before and don't mind giving a helping hand if you need" Krollia spoke up with a kind smile, she knew the wonders and nightmares of child birth even if her son was born twenty years ago. 

"That would be a great help since Hunk passed out three minutes ago but she still wants Pidge to hold her hand" Romelle replied and Keith patted a frozen Pidge shoulder.

"Good Luck sis, You'll do great just don't puke first" Matt smiled trying to comfort his sister who gave a weak nod.

"Birth, Its a natural gross thing but its cool ... many say its beautiful meaning it can't be as bad as the live vidoes school made me watch. Its cool gonna be just fine" Pidge mumbled to herself as she started walking towards the way Romelle came from.

"Will she be ok" James asked with slight worry as Pidge wobbled onwards.

"She going to help with a birth, I think she dealing with it very well for now" Shiro answered  as he remembered his old school teachers over their partners giving birth or them in birth. 

"Here your needed bags" Coran smiled slightly as he passed the two bags towards Romelle but Krollia took them with a thankful nod.

"Let us know once the baby is born" Allura smiled as Romelle started to run off with Krollia, Krollia grabbed Pidge wrist to help pull her along. 

Flashback .... Two months ago...

"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Shay screamed out making Coran quickly break almost getting the jeep crash into the back of them, everyone in the jeep clearly cursing from the almost crash. 

Partners In The End (Shidge - Zombie apocalypse)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara