Chapter 11.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Drive faster" Lance yelled as he looked to the car chasing them.

"Why does everyone suddenly have car's too, isn't it meant to be the end of the world" Hunk cried out as he sat in the back foot area. 

"Oh and they have guns" Shay spoke up as one person pop a shotgun out of the passenger window taking aim at the car.

"He all yours sharpshooter, shoot an arrow back" Keith mumbled and patted lance arm since he sat in the middle. 

"Hold on, I'm gonna make a sharp turn" Shiro warned as he notice a side road up ahead.

"I'm so glad we have our seatbelts on" Pidge mutter before Shiro took the sharp turn a little fast then he should making the car tilt a little before landing back on all four wheels and putting his foot down to get out of sight.

"I feel sick" Hunk groaned.

"Not in the berlingo, she deserves more respect" Keith huffed back and sat with his back to the front of the car to keep an eye out behind them.

"I think we lost them, they didnt turn down this way" Shay spoke up with relief.

"Just saying it now but Lance can be the one to get kidnapped this time" Pidge mumbled making Shiro glance to her before focusing on the road.

"No one is getting kidnapped, we park up and make a U turn since this road will just pop us out on a loop where the guys who were chasing us can just cut us up" Shiro sighed and pulled over.

"I wonder who those guys were, they just started chasing us without reason" Lance frowned and the others all shrugged.

"Its the end of the world, everyone stealing supplies from outsiders. The decent humans left are all hidden up in a safe camp" Hunk explained with a small smile. 

"Well lets just turn the car around before they notice we didnt pop out the other end" Shay replied and the others nodded.

"Who jumping out" Lance asked and everyone looked to each other unsure.

"I'll do it" Pidge spoke up and jumped out the car standing behind the car to make sure it wouldnt crash into the stone wall or a tree while turning around.

"Well get turning Shiro" Keith smirked.

"Dont make me hit the breaks" Shiro warned and slowly turned round with Pidge guarding him when to stop and move a little.

A good three minutes later and the berlingo was turned round without a scrape or dent. Pidge looked around after hearing something in the distance before jumping in the car shaking the thought away. Shiro started driving again, the others keeping an eye out for the guy that chased them before but thankfully never saw them again so far. 

"Pull over" Pidge sighed as she notice shiro shuffle a little from sitting for too long.

"I'll be ok" Shiro replied keeping his eyes on the road.

"You drove for a straight six hours since those pricks showed up when we were about to go for a break. Pull over while its safe" Pidge huffed back.

"I can last a little longer" Shiro frowned and stayed driving.

"I will wet myself if you do not pull over, that how far I'm willing to go to win this" Pidge warned and Shiro glanced to her.

"Fine, I pull over in the hotel car part up ahead" Shiro mumbled and Pidge grinned a little proud of herself. 

"What's wrong" Keith asked as he leaned forward.

"You would wet yourself just to win" Lance asked a little grossed out.

"Shiro needs a break from driving and he being too stubborn over it" Pidge explained.

"Shiro why not let one of us drive and you can rest a little more if your uneasy staying in this area" Hunk asked with a small smile.

"I know how to drive, I passed my test before the end of the world" Shay smiled with care.

"I'll just pull over, we all could use a rest after that chase" Shiro sighed and soon pulled into the car part.