Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Hazel eyes stared at Purple eyes that seemed unsure and ready to kill if needed but held back after seeing the same feeling hazel eyes.

Grey eyes coldly glared at ocean blue eyes that seemed slightly scared at the man who glared at him. 

"Can we swap ... please" The blue eye boy begged slightly as shiro stayed glaring at him. He was tall and thin with a light tan. He had chocolate brown hair and a bow and arrow on his back with a hand knife on his belt. 

"who are you" Shiro asked ready to pull out his weapon if needed.

"Depends on who you both are" the guy with purple eyes replied as he glanced to shiro then looked back at pidge. He was just slightly taller then pidge and had black hair in the shape of a mullet while a katana was strapped to his back with a knife strapped to his belt. 

"We just looking for someone who was last seen here, we dont wish to fight" Pidge replied in a calm tone and notice the purple eye boy relaxed slightly. 

"I'm Keith and this stupid Idiot who only survived because he even bugs the zombies is Lance. We came to find answers on why the base is clearly to clean to have been over took by zombies" Keith the purple eye boy replied and he seemed to be nineteen years old.

"We the same but a friend worked on this base and we hoping to find him but notice this place seems a little strange" Shiro replied trying to think of the right words.

"We found no clues and well this is the last room we needed to look in, I'm guessing since your friend worked here you already know where any clues would be. Why dont we help each other and then we can all find what we looking for faster" Lance sighed as he glanced to the other three who seemed unsure. Lance seemed to be eighteen. 

"Truce" Pidge smiled softly and held her hand out to Keith.

"Truce" Keith smiled slightly and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you" Lance grinned and held his hand out to Shiro who unsurely shook it making Lance frown by his reaction.

"I'm shiro and this is Pidge, we found no clues yet either and well we hoping any clues will be inside this lab since it was our friend lab" Shiro smiled kindly and the new friends nodded in understanding.