Chapter 22.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Nope, I change my mine" Pidge mumbled as she looked to the metal gates that lead to the factory, concrete walls surrounding the old factory buildings, three in totals. 

"No turning back now" Thace replied as he looked out the right side window where he sat. Keith sitting in the middle seat with Lance sitting behind the passenger seat. Shay and Hunk in the boot seats. 

"Yeah we can, Shiro turn back" Keith mutter as he popped his head between the two front seats.

"Agreed" Shay nervously smiled.

"We going, Shiro keep driving and dont listen to theses children" Hunk smiled cheekily as he popped his head over the back seats. 

"Clam down guys, its not that bad and anyway if we dont like it then we can just leave again" Lance smiled calmly as he looked to the others.

"We gonna be fine and we really will leave if its no good" Shiro smiled kindly as he glanced to Pidge while driving onwards. 

"Just don't wonder off" Pidge mutter as she looked to her lap and Shiro smiled before reaching his hand over, taking one of hers in his and giving a slight squeeze.

"Never dream of it" Shiro smiled gently as he looked to Pidge as he pulled to a stop before the gate.

Soon arrows were aimed at the jeep making Pidge and Shiro lean forward before turning to each other unsure if they were really seeing it. It took Lance yelled out he have found his people to let them know it was real. 

Soon someone climbed down the concrete wall that the small group of people aiming their arrows at the jeep by a rope. Everyone watched the person jump down, slowing their fall with the rope before landing without any trouble. 

The guy wall tall with a huge body builder built body and light tan skin. Thin grey hair and a grey goat beard. Brown eyes and a scar on his chin. A crowbar in his hand as he walked towards them making the others unclip their seatbelt and pull out their hand knifes in case its a quick fight for life. 

"Wait hang on, I know him ... His name is Kolivan and we worked together at the start of the end of the world before a group of zombies separated us" Thace spoke up.

"Well go talk to him and maybe tell him to stop walking towards us holding the crowbar like he going to kill us" Hunk replied with a worried smile. 

"Just let me jump out" Thace smiled and opened the door stepping out, putting his knife away and lifting his hands in surrender.

"Thace, is that you" Kolivan spoke in shock.

"Nice to see you too, mind loosen the grip of your weapon. It seems your spooking the others in the jeep out" Thace smiled and Kolivan gave a slight nod while letting his grip loosen. 

"Its ok they not bandits" Kolivan called out as he turned to those at the wall how lowed their bow and arrows nodding in understanding. 

"We need them to step out, we will need to search them with and without clothes in case one infected. Someone else will search the jeep as we check them over but nothing will be taken or stolen. Then we need to question them why they wish to enter" Kolivan explained and thace nodded in understanding.