Chapter 27.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"SHIRO" Keith called out as he and Krollia ran over to Him and Matt after turning a corner to the main street.

"Keith, did you see Pidge" Shiro asked with worry as the two reached him.

"No, your the first two we seen since we got out but we thought we heard gunshots" Krollia replied with a small frown.

"Iverson, he the only idiot who still has a gun and would use it" Matt sighed as he crossed his arms while his Pu Dao was on his back in a self made sheath strap.

"TAKASHI" Pidge cried out in joy at seeing the robotic guy who would never use a gun in a fight and she would be glad to be stuck in a tunnel fighting for their life with. She ran straight for him not caring for the others and jumping with her arms out before hugging him and making him quickly wrap his arms around her before she fell.

"Katie" Matt huffed as he had his arms straight down behind him slightly annoyed.

"I call dibs on Shiro next time we have to pair up .... You would never let me throw up on a strange creature foot after he slim with human remains" Pidge mumbled making the others turn to her with worry.

"What did we miss" Keith asked in slight panic as Pidge jumped down from shiro.

"YOU.DO.NOT.WANT.TO.KNOW" Pidge growled back looking Keith straight in the eyes.

"Its good you got out safe but where is Iverson" Shiro smiled slightly as he looked to her scanning her over noticing she was covered in ... what was she covered in and what did he just get covered in.

"Yikes when I said go ahead I didnt mean leave me behind" Iverson grumbled as he came running out of an alley way.

"Says the guy who used the gun" Pidge snapped back.

"It was a 50/50 chance, you cant blame me for that" Iverson huffed back.

"But I did warn you" Pidge grumbled back.

"Well I killed it" Iverson mumbled back.

"After I took it down, all you had to do was stab it while I kept it down" Pidge argue back.

"But I didnt get covered in the remains" Iverson smiled proudly and Pidge fell pale.

"Urg ... I need bleach" Pidge groaned and covered her mouth.

"What did we miss" Krollia asked with fear.

"You really dont wanna know" Iverson answered.

"Lets just get to the car ... do you guys remember where you parked it" Matt spoke up as he looked to his sister who frowned at the sight of her bat.

"His head dented the bat" Pidge mutter stunned as she looked to a slight dent.

"Well you were hitting him fairly hard without mercy ... I'm surprised you didnt kill him with your swings" Iverson sighed and Krollia lifted an eyebrow.

"Ah, you saw her bat action in real life ... tell me more" Krollia smiled interested as she walked over to Iverson.

"Mom not now, we need to get to the jeep" Keith frowned as he pulled her back over.

"No .. these two need to wash up first" Matt replied as he smelled his sister and Iverson.

"Agreed, we not letting you in the jeep like that" Shiro frowned as he smelled himself.

"Got a river nearby" Pidge asked with a weak smile.

"Follow me but do you have spare clothes" Krollia slightly smiled as she looked to Pidge.

"I'll follow with the jeep, you three follow my mom to where you can wash" Keith spoke up and held his hand to Shiro who didnt want to pass them over.

"take the spare keys" Pidge smiled and passed her keys over. 

Ten minutes later and they were at a river by a public park, thankfully no zombies were in sight and it didnt seem like any would come unless someone called them over. Keith parked the jeep in the carpark before grabbing some spare clothes for Shiro and Pidge ... stealing some of Hunk clothes, a single set of clothes they left in the back that Iverson could borrow for now. Matt stealing some towels from a shop on their way down along with soap .... lots of soap.

"Where are you going" Shiro asked as he notice Pidge pick up the shopping basket matt put the towel, soap and the clothes Keith brought over in. 

"Going to wash" Pidge answered as she turned to Shiro.

"She a women remember" Iverson whispered and Shiro turned red embarrassed that he forgot for a second.

"Yikes shiro, your normally the one to remind Lance of that fact or are you trying to get a lo" Keith smirked and started to tease before Shiro smacked a hand over his mouth.

"I want you to wash in privacy but let Krollia go with you, let her keep an eye out for danger while you wash" Matt spoke up as he looked to his sister who nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry I wont stare, I'll just sit by the side with my weapon ready to attack any zombies" Krollia smiled and Pidge laughed slightly as they walked away. 

The girls walked a great far length where neither would be seen meaning Pidge wouldnt be seen as she washed. Shiro and Iverson jumped in the river yelping at how bloody cold it was making Matt and Keith laugh at the two strong men yelping but soon they were also yelping as shiro splashed them. 

"So, how long have your group been formed since the apocalypse" Iverson asked as he used the shampoo.

"Well I was alone until I almost killed this idiot called Lance who thought acting like zombie would help him trick them as he walked past. It doesn't work but it did make me almost kill him that I sometimes wish I did do. Then a couple months later we reached the garrison and met Pidge along with Shiro. Our meeting was interesting then we travelled together, Pidge got kidnap making us go save her while Shiro became a beast. Pidge saved Shay and Hunk making them join us and we hanged together until Shiro got kidnapped by Allura who left the rest of us to die, well Pidge was the worse over her injures but she turned crazy and we saved Shiro. Then we reached a school full of nursery zombies and found Thace. Then some more stuff happened and we reached the camp and now we here" Keith replied as he sat on the grass just looking to the sky.

"I'm sorry but WHAT" Matt mutter in shock and Shiro nervously rubbed his neck.

"We been threw a lot together" Shiro smiled slightly ass he washed his human arm.