Chapter 21.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Are you sure" Pidge asked with worry as she looked to Shay.

"I'm very sure, just look" Shay sighed as she passed a tissue over with two things hidden inside.

"Oh my, Have you told the others or Hunk" Pidge mumbled in shock.

"Nope, I just told you since well you know" Shay replied and did grabby hands over Pidge chest area but not actually turning her.

"A girl, well I may be a girl but I'm not sure how to handle this" Pidge mutter as she rubbed her neck.

"What should I do, I mean what If I'm wrong" Shay spoke slightly panic. 

"Shay I'm not a doctor but two positive pregnancy tests tell me your not wrong. Your pregant Shay and you need to tell Hunk, then talk with the others" Pidge smiled slightly as she placed her hand over Shay hand to calm her.

"Your right, I'll talk to him now while I'm feeling brave. Thanks Pidge" Shay smiled sweetly.

"No worries, I'll send him up and make sure to keep the others away while you talked. I know it must be scary but I'm sure your going to be just fine. We a family here and we all going to help you threw this all. We might not be trained but we not gonna let you down" Pidge smiled softly as she leaned forward hugging Shay who gladly hugged back.

"Thanks, I'm glad you were the person to free us from that kitchen. Your a great friend and an even better family member" Shay smiled brightly and Pidge broke the hug fanning her eyes.

"Ok, No need to make me feel emotional I'm not the pregant one" Pidge sniffled as she held back her tears. 

"Who knew it would just take me getting pregant to get our pidge emotional over being calling family" Shay teased making Pidge stick her tongue out.

"Oh shut it" Pidge grinned and climbed off the double bed in Hunk and Shay shared room.

"Hey Pidge, thanks for this and for calming me instead of freaking out with me" Shay smiled and Pidge nodded as she reached for the door handle.

"Oh and Shay, Congrats" Pidge smiled softly before stepping out to go find Hunk. 

Pidge walked downstairs finding Thace and Hunk in the kitchen to reading a book each and she guessed Shiro and Keith was out jogging or training. Lance most likely sunbathing outside again. 

"Hey Hunk, Can you pop to your room please. Shay needs your helping with looking for something" Pidge smiled and Hunk closed his book.

"Got it, thanks for telling me" Hunk smiled kindly and left his book on the kitchen table before leaving.

"You seem rather happy" Thace spoke up as he looked over his book.

"I feel emotional and it sucks, do you know where the others are" Pidge replied with a slight smile.

"Lance is laying outside under the sun, Keith is cleaning his blade on the step outside and Shiro went for a run while patrolling the farm fence. 

"Thanks, I think I might just chill outside a little. Just don't go upstairs, Shay needed to talk with Hunk over something and she doesn't want others hearing since you know Lance would mess with them" Pidge smiled as she walked out the room.