Chapter 34.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Well we here... Opps Sorry" Coran cheered before ducking his head and whispering as the others glared at him for being so loud. 

"Its a big store, how should we do this" Romelle asked with slight worry since its been awhile since she went out in the zombie world without the protection of walls. 

"A group of us will stay outside and a group of us will go inside to look around to see how clear it is. If there too many zombies then we grab the tents and get out but if its only a couple then we kill them and wave you all in" Krollia explained as Keith already told her the normal game plan on how the group worked before becoming a group of nine. 

"Well I'm not going in that death trap" Allura huffed as she crossed her arms. 

"Well lets chose the groups, do we play rock, paper or scissors or what" Matt asked as he looked to the others lifting an eyebrow as Lance, Shiro, Keith and Pidge just stared at him like an idiot.

"Well I'm normally us for or two of us out of us four goes in" Lance answered as he rubbed his neck.

"We were just gonna head in ourselves and leave you lot out here" Keith mumbled as he rocked on the back of his feet. 

"I guess we may have to rethink our normal group ideas now we a bigger group" Shiro sighed as he turned to Pidge who nodded slightly.

"Do we do volunteers or just randomly pick" Pidge spoke up as she glanced to the others before turning back to Shiro.

"We do that next time, you four are already ready to go inside. We have a better group chat later" Hunk smiled slightly and the four awkwardly nodding before heading inside the 'Go Outside' store. 

"Take care" Shay smiled giving a thumbs up from the other four before they four fully headed inside.

The four headed inside, Shiro holding his trench knife in his human hand, Keith holding his katana with a strong grip, Lance holding his war hammer in his hands and Pidge stood holding her tomahawk.

All four giving a slight nod before walking in different directions to check the store over, it was oddly silent. It wasn't a shocker that it was silent since most zombies move onwards since when the zombie break first started but it still was dangerous.

"Its been ten minutes, what now" Coran asked with slight worry as he looked to his cracked watch. 

"Its a big store, we give them a little longer" Shay answered with a calm smile.

"You two seem rather calm about your friends being inside a death trap" Allura spoke up earning Shay to glare at her.

"We been doing stuff like this for awhile and well we trust them in getting out ok. They take it easy and slow to make sure its fully safe for us or if there are a group of zombies inside they make sure not to lead them outside to us" Hunk explained as his eyes stayed on the entrance of the store. 

"Well we trust your words, most of us have been safely hidden inside a wall or buildings. Your group manly been dealing with surviving without a safety of protection" Krollia replied and glanced to Shay who seem very calm like she knew the other four would return without any fear.