Chapter 37.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Paulo was now a month old and well everyone gotten use to the baby being apart of their lives, all changing slight habits or helping out over simple things. Paulo was small but he was heavy and he was a little bit chubby making him seem like a tiny cotton filled teddy. His skin was dark and smooth. Dark brown eyes that he clearly got from hunk by the fearful sparkle in them and light brown hair, it was just stubble but it was growing. Big ears and a slight small nose, he was truly a mixture of Hunk and Shay. A strange birthmark on his lower back that looked like a rock but his parents found it adorable. 

"Shut that baby up before I throw it into the sun" Matt growled as Paulo has been crying non stop since Seven pm last night and it was now one pm the next day.

"Its not his fault, he has a fever" Krollia replied as she walked up and down holding Paulo trying to calm him while the others just sat on the grass outside the entrance of the hotel. Krollia taking care as she walked on the grass not to slip with the baby.

"We know, we just tried. I still don't know how the others could just sleep" Keith sighed as he fell back, laying in the badly cut grass. 

Shay, Hunk, Coran, Romelle was fast asleep in their given rooms within the hotel after being on the night shift with Paulo who would only sleep minutes at a time before waking up crying, being sick or hungry. Of course the others woke up to Paulo crying and helped out but the other four had finally passed out just hours ago leaving the baby to the barely awake lot. Allura just went to bed after becoming annoyance over her sleep being ruined.  

"Well I guess their bodies just passed out at soon as they could, sadly for us our bodies aren't doing the same" James replied from where he was already laying down. 

"Someone better take Paulo, Krollia is about to drop dead" Lance sleepily warned as he noticed Krollia falling asleep where she stood.

"I've got it" Pidge muttered taking Paulo from Krollia, holding the baby boy tightly but carefully to keep him from falling without harming him. 

"I'll take Krollia to her room" Shiro yawned, lazily throwing Krollia over his shoulder before heading inside to lay her down, they couldn't handle Krollia getting sick while Paulo was still ill. 

"How much longer until we can sleep" Lance asked like a child as he sat with his arms leaning behind him and his head leaning back to look at the cloudy sky.

"Until we pass out or kill each over from lack of sleep" Keith grumbled, crawling into Matt arms for a lazy snuggle on the grass.

"I vote the later half" Matt weakly joked, enjoying his cuddle with Keith. 

"Why don't you guys just head back to your rooms, I'm sure me and Pidge can manage until one of the others finally wake up and take over" James replied gaining eyebrows raise from the other three males.

"We might all be able to sleep soon, Paulo has dozed off" Pidge smiled slightly as she looked to the sleeping baby in her arms.

"Lets just hope he stays asleep but where are we gonna put him, the semi made cot is in Shay and Hunk room" Shiro mumbled as he walked back over to the others, sitting beside Pidge and glancing to Paulo.