Chapter 25.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"How we still get in" Keith asked as they stood in an alley before a metal door that needed a key code to get in.

"Notice how the bulb isn't red or green" Shiro smirked as he glanced to Keith who gave a slight nod.

"It means it has no power, meaning we can just open it" Pidge grinned and pulled the door open, showing a dark hallway.

"Good thing we grabbed those baiters for our touches" Shiro mumbled as they pulled out a hand size torch turning them on before stepping inside.

"Make sure to close the door, we dont want anything following us in" Keith sighed and heard as Pidge pulled the door to a close.

"Keep close, we don't know what might be ahead" Shiro whispered and the other two nodded, shiro grip tightening on his axe handle.

"It would help if we had a map of this place" Pidge sighed as she held a tighter grip on her tomahawk as she felt someone staring at them.

"We should enter the next room, we dont know the floor plans and the torches aren't giving us much light in the distance .. I'm sure you both are feeling us being watched too" Keith whispered as he kept a tight grip on his katana ready for a fight.

Shiro and Pidge nodded before they turned into the first room, Shiro looking round to look for anyone or anything that might move while Pidge and Keith stood beside the door ready to ambush anyone who entered. Pidge behind the opened door and Keith by the doorway wall.

Thirty seconds later and Keith held his katana to someone throat who let our a slight yelp letting them know it was human. Shiro aiming his torch at the figure Keith caught while Pidge stayed hidden in case there was another.

"Yikes, that was close ... I'm not being bait next time" A bright but low voice mutter leaving the other two males just stare at him in shock.

"Put the katana down boy" A harsh female voice snapped and soon a  Machete was held to Keith by a women standing behind the other guy.

"Or you could drop your weapon" Pidge smirked as she stood onto of the door with part of her tomahawk on the women cheek.

"Who are you people and why are you here" A lower voice growled and Pidge yelp filled the air as something grabbed her foot pulling her sown from the door and falling on the two strangers with a pained groan.

"Katie" Shiro called out in a panic and ran over, picking her up while Keith glared at the third figure. 

"Katie" the bright low voice mumbled in shock as he turned to her.

"Matt" Pidge squeaked as she looked to her brother while standing beside Shiro.

"Wait mom" Keith mutter as he helped the female up.

"Son" The women mumbled in shock.

"Pidge, Shiro meeting Krollia my missing mom" Keith slightly smiled and the two waved at her.

"So we finally found everyone" Shiro smiled and Pidge giggled.

"Hang on .... HOLT" The lower voice growled making Pidge tense.