Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Warning ...

Some parts ahead might be disturbing. 

Warning ......

They reached the fire door and with all three of them pushing open the stiff door they were able to open it. Pidge stepped out first checking no guards heard the door and once she was sure they could sneak down the metal steps and ladders she waved them out. She walked down first checking the metal out and warning the other about rusty steps or broken ones. 

Hunk and Shay held hands as they walked down to keep their balance and try to keep calm when escaping was so close. They needed to keep their nerves calm just for a little longer, they could see the side gate and was just almost out. 

But as Pidge slowly released the ladder down to the last floor ground, holding it steady for the other two who climbed down, the second floor window slowly opened behind her. She glanced down seeing hunk now holding the ladder still making sure it wouldnt shake or creek while Pidge stepped down but as Pidge went to step arms pull her in threw the window. 

Hunk and Shay watched with horror as they saw a certain tattoo that told them who grabbed Pidge and both knew Pidge couldn't handle him alone. 

"We need to save her" Hunk whispered yelled and went to climb up.

"Not alone, we need her friends help" Shay replied with worry knowing they just die and Pidge still would be left in the camp leader hands. 

"But we dont know where her friends are or how long it take to bring them back here" Hunk cried back in fear for Pidge.

"She wouldnt risk her life so for us all to get captured again, we need to get her friends" Shay argue back.

"But" Hunk mutter.

"Hunk, we not fighters like her. We cant win alone and need help. The more we fight the longer she left with him alone" Shay huffed back and grabbed her boyfriend hand pulling him. 

The two ran to the small human size door beside the main gate but as they lifted the string off the hook a car came smashing threw the gates denting them open.

"Is that a berlingo" Hunk mutter stunned.

"We got to get one of those" Shay mumbled in shock at the damage it did.

"Fuck yeah .. I love berlingos" Keith cheered as he jumped out the car.

"Cheer later ... fight now" Lance sighed as he placed one of his arrows in his bow ready to shoot the first guard running at them.

"KATIE" Shiro yelled out as he jumped out the car, his knife in his hand leaving his axe on his back. 

"They must be Pidge friends" Hunk mumbled and pulled his girlfriend towards them.

"But they didnt call for Pidge" Shay replied with worry.

"Trust me shay, the look in that guy eyes tells me its pidge and god help the leader if I'm right" Hunk smiled and ran over to Lance who was busy shooting arrows leaving Keith to run at the couple with his katana.

"Hang on we with Pidge" Hunk yelp back making Keith freeze and Shiro run over grabbing Hunk collar.

"Where is she" Shiro growled.