[Infinite Sunggyu] Hero

"Jagiya, sorry oppa will be late again tonight. No need to wait for oppa, okay?" Sunggyu said.

"Okay oppa. Take care of yourself"

"Alright baby. I need to go now. Its gonna be our turn soon. Byebye, lovee you!

"Love you more!"

You and Sunggyu has dated for almost 3 years now. Its such a wonderful relationship. The way Sunggyu treated you is different from the usual cold Sunggyu that he showed on those variety shows.

Your tummy growl so you decided to cook ramyun. While you're in the middle of dining, your phone vibrates.

One message received.

"Baby, switch to channel *** now. Its our turn"

You quickly grab the tv remote control and turn to the channel stated by Sunggyu.

"[LIVE] And now, the charismatic dancing group that has comeback with a new and fierce concept, INFINITE!"

You claps your hands and jumping around like those fangirls on the tv. Even though you've heard the song a few times already, you still feel excited cause you get to see your lover's group performs it.

"[Dongwoo] Can you save me, can you save me,

[Sungkyu] Gieokhaejwo ne seorapsoge,

Gieokhaejwo ne jigapsoge,

Naega itdeon heunjeokdeureul,

Hanado ppajimeobsi saegyeojwo.............................."

As soon as they done performing, you once again claps your hand fiercely. In your opinion, every Infinite's performance is a masterpiece. They look damn perfect especially your beloved sweetheart, Leader Sunggyu. Somehow, you feel very proud of being the leader's girlfriend.

You turn off the tv and lay on the couch. You usually fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Sunggyu. You knew Sunggyu will scold you every time he saw sleeping on the cold couch but you ignored him. You wanted to greet him every time he's back from work no matter how late it is.

And as you expected, you fall asleep....

BOOOOOMMMMM! You're awake by the violent thunderstorm. You checked your watch.

2.45am. Its past midnight. The cold breeze caused you to tremble. You are worry about Sunggyu cause he's the type that easily catch a cold. You dialed his number.

"Oppa, where are you now?"

"I'm on my way home. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, its raining pretty heavily outside. I'm just worried."

".....Aaachooo~ sniff..."

"Aigoo, don't tell me you catch a cold already"

"I'm fine, don't worry." he chuckles

"Yeah right. Just don't get yourself wet okay. I'll prepare some soup for you"

"Alright. Thanks baby."

You go to kitchen right away and cook the soup for Sunggyu. When you're done, you grab your umbrella and headed out.

You decided to wait for him outside. You don't want him to be soak in rain. You stand outside your gate with your white umbrella and another black umbrella on the other hand for Sunggyu.