[NCT TAEYONG] HARDSHIP

After being accepted into SM Entertainment as their makeup artist, you quickly moved to Seoul. Working in that company is like every fangirl's dreams.

So it was your first day, you dolled yourself up in case you bump into your bias, Exo's Chanyeol. Lucky you, your new apartment is just across SM building so you'll just need to walk a little to get there.

You greet everyone that you meet with a 90 degree bow. Everyone look nice and friendly. You walk into the office and greet every staffs one by one. And lastly you go to a makeup studio located inside the building to meet your other makeup artist colleagues.

"ANNYEONGHASAEYO, ___________ IMNIDA!" you talk in a high tone and bow as soon as you walk into the room. When you look up, you are surprised to see that the room is full with people. You scanned carefully and saw some familiar faces. IT WAS EXO! They are getting their makeup done for their mini showcase.

"YAHH new face, come and help me here" someone called me over. She is putting makeup on Chanyeol's.

You nervously approach her. Honestly, you tried your best not to fangirl in front Chanyeol. You tried to be professional.

"YES? How can I help you?" You ask, while your eyes fixed on the guy who was sitting on the chair just beside you.

"You see those tissues on the floor? Pick them up. They might stick on their shoes." She said without looking at you.

"ahh, arasso" you obediently pick and throw the tissues away, although your job is supposed to be putting on makeup.

After you're done, someone else called you. This time, you are told to send some clothes to the laundry.

You were told to do all the things that have nothing to do with makeup, most likely you felt like you're a cleaner. And at the end you didn't get to greet any of Exo members.

After doing some coffee delivery to the staffs, you go back to the studio. As you were about to open the door, you heard people talking loudly. You decided to eavesdrop.

"Minji ah, why did you tell that new girl to do all that useless stuff. You should've teach her about her work."

"Tsskk, I won't let her touch any of oppa's face. Their mine" she laughs.

"I know right. We were fine without her, why the hell did the company hires her anyway?"

"Well, I'm gonna make sure she will never get a chance to touch oppa's face, or even look at them. Since I'm a sunbae here, she will have to listen to whatever I told her to do. She's going to live a hellish life, and will eventually resign"

"you're so evil, Minji ah" they laugh again.

"Who told her to come here. She should've stay in her country. We dont need any ugly foreigner here."

You look down.. You didn't know about this situation at all. Just in a second, you felt like you've been isolated.

Suddenly all the memories flash in your mind.

You were always being outcast. Your parents abandoned you, your never have any friends at all, everyone around you dislikes you. Maybe that's the main reason why you were so excited about moving into Seoul.

You slowly walk towards the emergency stairs. You sit down, covering your face with your palm, crying silently. It hurts you so much. Being lonely is something that you've used to, but you really hate it. It drives you crazy. You also fell into depression because of it.

You tried your best not to get caught crying. When suddenly you heard the door downstair slammed. Not too long after that, someone cries can be heard. It starts with a soft sobs and after a while that person really cries his eyes out.

You decided to take a peek. It was a guy. A white-haired guy.

You felt really bad for him so you decided to approach him slowly.

You taps on his shoulder, he turns around and your eyes met. Damn he's so goodlooking. As soon as he realizes that you was there, he quickly gets up and try to leave but you stop him by grabbing his arm.

You both stay silent. You look straight into his red puffy eyes. You took something from bag.

TAEYONG'S POV

That girl grab my hand as soon as I try to leave. She then quickly pulled out something from her bag.

It was candies.

"Take this. It'll help, I promised" she smiles as she hand me the candies.

I'm not the type of person who easily accept anything from a strangers, but something about her smile tells me that she's not going to hurt me. Her smiles somehow manage to calm me down.

"Kam..kamsahabnida" I take the candies from her politely and return back to my seat.

It was awkward as we both didnt say anything.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm __________. The new makeup artist." She offers me her hand.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Taeyong. I just debut." We shakes hand.

"Ahh so you're one of the idol? Mianhae, I'm not really up to date so I dont recognize the new group nowadays" and again, she shows me her smile.

"Its okay, anyway, about earlier..."

"DONT WORRY! I will keep my mouth shut. You can trust me, Taeyong-shhi" she cuts my word.

"I really appreciate that."

"But what happened? Do you mind sharing? Are you sick or hurt somewhere?" She's checking me from head to toes.

"A..aniyo. it just that.. some articles come out about me. And its not a good one. I guess you'll know about me soon enough" i look down.

"Articles? Did you do anything wrong?" She look confuse.

"Yes i did. I tried to fix everything, but people still label me as a rude jerk." You can feel your eyes begins to tear up.

"Jerk? You're a jerk? Wth with those articles? Taeyong-shhi, I knew we just met for the past 15 minutes, but the guy who is sitting beside me right now is nowhere near rude or jerk. Trust me, I good in observing people!" She look pissed off.

"Woah, relax. And thanks for saying that. I did something really bad in the past, so I guess people still cant accept me. Eventho I have apologizes for hundreds of times."

She suddenly gives me a hug.

"Its okay. What you did in the past should be forgotten. You should try to forgive yourself first if you want others to do the same. Stop blaming and start forgiving. You've apologized, so your part is done. Love yourself more, will you?" She pats my back while hugging me.

She's so warm-hearted. I keep on meeting people who loves me, but this girl is different. She doesnt know me, but she treated me so kindly.

I hug her back, burring my face in her neck. Tears falls down as I keep on thanking her for reaching me out. Her words that day helps me to regain back my confidence and strength.

~~~~

2 MONTHS LATER

Ever since that day, we became close. She's always there to lend me her shoulder. I brace myself up to request from my director to put her as my group's makeup artist and luckily they approved.

As I've expected, she really have a warm heart. She treats everyone around her really well.

Netizens starts accepting my apology. I worked really hard to prove that I've changed and had reflected my wrongdoings in the past.

All thanks to that beautiful girl..

... I think I fell for her.

~~~~~~

P/S : I'm not really NCT or Taeyong's fan but I really feel bad for that boy. He's really suffering. I hope people ca start accepting him. Past is past, he also apologized for his behaviour. Everyone makes mistakes.