[VIXX N] Cramps

After the promotion of Love Equation has ended, Vixx finally be able to have a long rest. N went to your house to spend some precious time with his beloved girl.

N's POV

I woke up by the nice smell from the kitchen. I get up, wash my face, went to the kitchen and find the girl that I treasure the most, cooking some kimchi fried rice. I admit it, her cooking skill isn't that great but her efforts on making food for me never fails to amazed me.

"Baby, good morning"

"ohh you're awaked? Good morning oppa" she greets me back in English. Yupss. She's a foreigner and we used to have problem in communicating. But that doesn't stop our love. She's the reason why I study English so hard till my nose bleeds. And now, all the efforts paid off. I can proudly say that I'm now in charge of English in Vixx.

"Ummmm nice smell. My baby is getting better at cooking" I kissed her neck and hug her from behind.

"Oppa, go wash yourself" she said without even looking at me.

"No, I'll help you with the dishes"

"JUST GO, oppa" she said half shouted.

I slowly let go of the hug. Yeah, I was taken aback. I sense something is wrong with ________. She's obviously not in her best mood right now.

"okay.."

~AFTER A QUICK SHOWER~

I saw _______ sitting on a couch.

"Babe, lets eat"

"I'm not hungry, oppa."

"Can you come and sit beside me then? Oppa feel so lonely eating alone" I try my aegyeo, hoping that she will agree.

"I'm not in the mood oppa. Just go eat alone. You're not a kid anymore" She still doesn't even look at me.

"Baby, whats wrong? Have I done something that upset you?" I sit beside her and grab her hands.

"Just go eat by yourself oppa!" She yelled at me and throw away my hand. Her face seems a bit pale but I was distracted by the strong glare.

"Yah, can't you talk nicely? Tell me if I have done anything wrong. We can discuss this nicely instead of yelling at me!"

"I HAVE NOTHING TO TALK WITH YOU!"

"haish, you know how much I wanted to spend the rest of my off days with you. I've been waiting for this moment like few months. But now, what am I supposed to do when you're behaving like this?"

She went to the room and come back with my jacket and bag in her hands.

"JUST GO BACK TO YOUR DORM THEN. I DON'T NEED YOU HERE. GO!" She threw those things at me.

"ALRIGHT!  DON'T EVER LOOK FOR ME AGAIN!" I slam the door as I exit the house.

YOUR POV

BAMMMMMMM!!!

The door slammed hard.

I fell on my knees. Tears start rolling. I know its my fault that everything has turn this way. I was on my period and its normal for girls to have a mood swing on these time.

But I never knew that my mood swing would destroy our relationship like this. I sat down on the cold floor, blaming myself for losing the most important person in my life.