[Xiumin] Save Me!

You had a huge fight with Xiumin and it's been a few week since you left the apartment that you both lived in. You were upset that Xiumin was flirting with other woman in a variety show. Even though you knew that he's just following the script, you can't help but to feel hurt and jealous. No one wanted to apologize first so you both decided to end the relationship. You went to your best friend's house, Dara while he went back to Exo's dorm.

The first couple of week, you've been wasting your time crying, starving and locking yourself in the room. But Dara never leave your side and thanks to her, you finally regain your smile back and move on with your life. Living without Xiumin makes you realized that you need to earn money by yourself. For the past 3 years you've been dating  Xiumin, he's the one who pays for everything. He will absolutely say no whenever you told him that you wanted to find a job. He said that as long as you have him, you don't need to worry about that since it is man's job to earn money.

But thankfully, after desperately looking for job, Dara told you that there's a place for you to fill in her company.

So, it's your first day of work.
You and Dara went straight to the boss's office. You introduce yourself to the boss, Mr. Park. You had a long conversation with him. He's a very funny man but everything seems to changed when Dara excuse herself to her office. You don't know why but you feel so uncomfortable being alone with Mr. Park. You noticed that he's secretly observing you from head to toe and the worst was when you caught him staring at your body or should I say, your chest. After you both ended the conversation, Mr Park assists you to your office. It's pretty near to his office room. He gave you a few documents to do and told you everything that you have to know about the work before leaving your room.

On your lunch break, you and Dara went to the nearby coffee shop. While Dara queue up to order coffee, you look for an available seat. Right then you noticed that there were a group of boys talking loudly, and you froze when you saw it was EXO, and of course Xiumin was there too. What makes you more surprised was there's a girl holding Xiumin face while Xiumin stare at her and giggles. You didn't notice that the warm tears start flowing down on your cheeks. Then you heard Tao called your name..

XIUMIN POV

While me and the new coordi noona were in a staring contest, I heard Tao called _________ name. I quickly turn around and saw _________  was standing in front of us with a red teary eyes. But before I even had a chance to stand up, she ran out of the shop. I can hear her friend called her name and glares at me before running after her. I know I shouldn't feel bad since we both broke up but something inside me is hurting so badly. I miss her, I wanted to hug her, I don't want to see her crying especially because of me. I ran out of the shop and tried to look for her but she's nowhere to be found. What a total loser, I curse to myself.

YOUR POV

I went back to my office room. I cried like a baby. I wonder who was that girl. His new girlfriend? Isn't it too fast for him to find a new person and move on? Should I just forget about him? Too many questions come into my mind. I resume my works, trying to forget about that incident.

Finally its 6pm, meaning my first day of work has ended. Dara texted me saying that she has to leave early to pick up her brother from the airport. I packed up my stuffs and turn off every switch in my office and ready to leave but once I open the door, Mr. Park was standing in front of me with a pile of documents. He told me that he wanted everything to be settle up by today. Damn, do I have to do all these things on my first day? I enter my room back with a pout on my face. THIS IS SO UNFAIR!

It passed midnight and I still have a few documents left to finish. I never stop cursing at my boss and my unlucky life. I stand up to stretch my body and went out of the office room. Wow, everything was pitch black. The only light was from the boss and my room. I was wondering whether Mr. Park is still in his office but I remembered about all the works that he gave me and went straight back to my office while cursing at him again.