[Chanyeol] My Dignity

It's a very chilly night. The rain is pouring hard and you can hear the thunders strikes loudly every few minute. You are alone in your house that you share with your "happy-virus" boyfriend, Chanyeol, who have been so busy with his comeback . And now you are sitting alone on the couch while watching the news. You suddenly feel lonely so you ended up calling your boyfriend.

" Hi oppa, what are you doing now? Busy?" you asked.

" Yes baby. But its okay, we're on 5 minutes break anyway. So, what is my baby doing right now? Have you eat your dinner my dear? Oppa don't want you to starve yourself, understand?" 

" Alright, oppa. I'll cook right away after this, I promise"  suddenly you are startled by a breaking news that appear on tv as you forgot to slow down the volume.

"BREAKING NEWS~ THE RAPIST THAT HAS INVOLVED IN A FEW RAPE CASES , "MR KIM" ARE REPORTED TO BE SEEN AROUND NAMYANG-JU. SO THE RESIDENTS ARE ADVISED TO MAKE SURE TO LOCK THE DOORS, WINDOWS AND FORBID ANY FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS FROM WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT"

You gasp.. Namyangju? Out of all the places here in Korea, why must it be on your neighbourhood? You fell silent.

"Seriously? Are you alone now baby? Yah, the news make me feel so uncomfortable." Obviously Chanyeol was sweating as he heard the news. He was so worried as he remembered that you both have problem with the back door. He promised to repair the door right after he's back tonight.

"I'm okay, oppa. Don't worry. I'll be fine." you tried to convinced him. You know he's the type of boyfriend who would come running whenever you're in trouble.

"Baby, about the back door, I haven't repair it yet. How can you say you'll be fine with a rapist wandering around our area and you cant even lock that door? Hmm I think I should skip my practice tonight"

"NO! You skipped your practice so many times before. You know other oppas ( his group member) wont be very happy about that. And I also promised Suho and your manager that I will not be the reason for you to skip the practice."

"CHANYEOL HYUNG! COME HERE FASTER!" you heard Sehun's yell.

"Ohh oppa~, Sorry. Gotta go. My tummy hurt. Love you. BYE!" you hung up.

You know you have to stop the conversation before Chanyeol uses his sweet and power words that can make you agree with whatever decisions that he's going to make. You sigh while thinking about the news earlier. It would be a total lie if you said that the news didn't scared you.

You went to your bedroom and lie down. The cold breeze starting to make you sleepy. You fell asleep just a few moments later.

~~~~~~
You're awake by the loud strike of thunder. You checked the time from your phone. 01:58a.m. You've noticed that you got 7 messages and 15misscalls from Chanyeol. You chuckles, the fact that Chanyeol is worrying about you makes you feel very lucky. What a cute caring boyfriend you have. You dial his number right away.

" Hel...."

"BABY! ARE YOU OKAY? WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY MY TEXTS OR ANSWER MY CALLS? I'M WORRIED SICK FOR YOU!" you couldn't help but to laugh

" Woahhh~ calm down you giant. I'm sorry I fell asleep and my phone was on silent mode. Sorry sorry"

" Baby, the storms outside is crazy. I'm afraid I have to stay at our dorm tonight.." you can tell that he's feeling sorry. Honestly, you really want him to be with you tonight. The rapist thing earlier still scared you.