[BAP YONGGUK] PANIC ATTACK

Everybody is dancing their heart out. Loud music rams throughout the club. People are dancing, flirting, and kissing everywhere.

Honestly, it's your first time going into a club. You're an introvert so going into crowded places actually isn't your thing. But, today you're so frustrated, upset and mad.

What happened?

You met Bang Yongguk through Zelo. You and Zelo grew up together and you both are pretty close. But, as an introvert girl, whenever Zelo invited you to come to their party or meeting his members you would make some excuses and decline it politely. Of course, Zelo wouldn't force you to coz he knew about your problem.

But 6 months ago, Zelo knock your door in the middle of the night and that's when your life starts changing.

YOUR POV

6 MONTHS AGO

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Urghh, I woke up from a deep sleep. I check the time from my phone. 2.15 A.M. Who actually come around this time? I quickly grabbed my jacket, wear my hat and mask. I check the peephole first before opening my door. Oh, its Zelo. He's waving.

"Zelo ah, why didn't you call me first before coming?" I ask while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"I forgot to bring my phone. Sorry." He giggled.

"Anyway, what bring you here? Its midnight, you should be sleeping by now."

His eyes was shaking before pulling someone from behind him. I was shocked. It was one of his members. I don't know his name but Zelo has showed me a photo of them before.

The curly black haired guy didn't give me even a single glance. 

"Ah, an..anyeong.haseyo." I awkwardly wave and greet him.

"_____________, can we go inside first? Its freezing out here." Zelo ask.

"Yes, please come in. Sorry, should have invited you inside sooner"

I ask Zelo and the black haired guy to sit down while I excuse myself to the kitchen to make some hot choco.

"This is all I have." I put the hot choco on the table and take a sit beside Zelo.

"So, do you have anything important to tell me Zelo ah?" I ask.

"Actually I have a favor to ask you. Only you can help me with this."

"What is it? Tell me."

He turns his head to the black haired guy. The guy is looking at us without any expression. Creepy. Zelo gently grab my hand and bring me to the kitchen.

" Actually, my hyung is sick. So, I need him to be at a better place while he's recovering. I think your place is the best choice so pleaseeeeee let him stay here for a while." He holds my hands and begs.

"WHAT? Are you crazy? You know I'm sooo uncomfortable when people are around!" I was a bit shocked and mad.

"I know. But please, just for a while I promise" he still begging.

"Aigoo, I'm speechless. You said that he's sick right?" I actually begin to have a soft spot for him. Well who can decline when a sick person needs your help?

"Panic disorder. He got a few panic attacks before. The company is giving him a break so that he can focus on his recovery. Staying in our dorm is not really a good choice coz he'll be alone most of the time. Our comeback week is starting in a few days so we won't be at home that much. I'm just scared that anything can happen whenever we're not around. Other hyung told me that he's been a little bit depressed lately."