[ MONSTA X's Shownu ] I CAN BE YOUR HERO

You're one of the staffs from Starship Entertainment. It's been almost 5 years since you started working in the company as an English tutor.

Since you've been working there for quite a while, you managed to build a close relationship with their idols especially Monsta X. The group treated you so well that you felt like they are your real brothers. It was fun to be around them.

After spending almost every single day with the boys, you somehow developed a feelings for one of them, which are the leader, Shownu.

What makes you fell for him? It is because of his cute smile, politeness and humor, of course.

Sadly, you have no courage to confess to him so you just keep it to yourself. You know you will never get a chance to be with him. Like duhhh he's an idol.

Whenever he approaches you, your cheeks will starts burning and turns red. Sometimes, you even stutter while conversing with him.

It was embarrassing and you hope that you can get over it but your heart fell even harder every time he calls out your name.

"__________!!" there he goes again, calling your name with his addicting voice.

"Nae oppa?" you reply right away.

He approaches you, leaving the members behind.

"We've won the first place." He shyly told you, grinning and rubbing the back of his head. They just released a new song a few days ago and just like you've expected, the song became a hit.

"Really?? Omo congrates oppa! I knew it!" you're clapping and jumping around excitedly.

"Gomawo. Btw, the boss will treat us all for a dinner to celebrate this win. You should come too. 9pm tonight at his restaurant."

"I'll make time for it. So see you tonight oppa." you wave and walk away, trying your best to hide your blushing cheeks.

~~~~

At the restaurant

We sat at a very long table, drinking soju and vacuuming all the food on the table, stuffing ourselves.

Your POV

I sat quite far away from Shownu. But still from a far, I can see that he's having a great time talking and laughing with the people around him.

I stared at him, and smiles like an idiot. No, I'm not drunk at all.. I'm not a great drinker so I just had a soda.

As I was staring at how good looking he looks when he's fooling around with his members, his eyes suddenly moves toward my direction. I quickly move my eyes away from him, evading him, scared that I'll get busted for creepily staring at him.

I awkwardly pretending that I was talking on my phone for quite a while, eventho I don't fcking know why I did that.

I slowly glance at him, just to realize that he's been giggling and staring at me.

I can feel my face start to burn, again. Did he notice that I was looking at him? THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!

I look away, rubbing my cheeks, hoping it will make the blush gone.

....

After finishing their drinks and dinner, the staffs left one by one.

There are also some staffs that passed out, drunk. I decided to stay and help them by calling a cab to make sure that they arrive at home safely.

"Thanks for sending her home safely, ahjusshi" the taxi driver calls me as soon as he drop off one of my colleague.

I look around and there are still a guy that I need to help. I look around and notice that the restaurant's staffs has begun their cleaning for closing. Some of the light has already been turned off. Only the loud music in our area are still turn on. I let out a sigh.