[BTS JHOPE] HER PAIN

"Ho..hoseok ah, she's..she's doing it again. Please hurry up. I'm scared" Jiwoo noona called.

"What?! Alright.. Just stay with her noona. Dont leave her alone. I'm coming!"I turned off the phone and quickly changed into my shirt.

We just finish performing our last stage for "Blood, Sweat & Tears". We were supposed to celebrate this last stage but something is going on at home. Something that could've effect my life..

"boys.. we have to go back now! __________, she's doing it again. Come on!"

"Really? Ohmy... hurry up, leave everything behind. Hyung, please take care of our stuff will you?" Jimin request our manager.

"Hyung, keys? I'll drive." V snatched the keys from our manager's pocket.

We ran to our car quickly and speed to our house. Everyone was out of breath. Nobody talks, everyone is praying in their heart. Praying that this night won't be the night we lose our precious ____________.

~~~~~~

________and me has known each other for quite sometimes. She's the first person I talk to when I first arrive in Seoul. Ever since then, we spend our days practicing dancing until the day I was scouted to join BigHit. And maybe it was our fate, me and the boys moved to our dorm which is just next door to her apartment. I introduce her to all the members and she's getting along really well with them.

We became so close that we told her our door password. She would spend her days playing with Jin's games or making music with Yoongi's keyboard while waiting for us to come home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hoseok ah, where are you?! She locked herself in the room. What should I do??!" Jiwoo noona called again.

"I told you to keep an eye to her, didn't I?! God, we're here. Wait a minute"

Taehyung parked the car on the roadside, and we all quickly dashed to our dorm.

As soon as we arrived, we saw Jiwoo noona knock my bedroom door anxiously.

"Noona, what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not sure. She was fine this morning so I took her out for shopping..but we got separated for a moment and when I found her, she was pale and shaking.. so I took her home and go out to buy some cold medicine. But when I arrived, she already covered in blood.."

Everyone starts getting anxious. This is not the first time she's behaving like this.. usually she would starved herself, cried herself to sleep. But today is different. She even hurts herself..

"______­­­­­­­­_____, its me, Jin oppa. Can you unlocked this door, please darling? Come out and lets talk.." Jin hyung try to persuade her.

The other members' starts looking for the room's key.

"Come on ___________, I bought your fav chocolate cake. You told me that you would kill me if I don't bring it home today right? So, come out and lets eat. I'm hungry" Taehyung try to talk to her.

But still no response.

I can't stay silence anymore..

"_____________, can you let me in? I will listen to you. I won't say anything, I promised. Just let me in. Only me." I begged her.

It took a moment before she finally speaks up.

"Oppa, I met him today..that guy.."her voice cracks.

Him? Everyone was shocked..

___________

A few months ago,

We were invited as a guest on a variety show and something went wrong on the set so our schedule got extended. It was _________'s birthday and we were planning on making a surprise for her. We told her to stay in our dorm while waiting for us. We were supposed to come home before 12, but because of some difficulty on set, we were told that we'll go back at least at 2a.m.

We know ________ wouldn't mind waiting cause this isn't the first time our schedule got messed up so we continued with our shooting. After shooting for a while, we went to our waiting room for a break.

"Hyung, you should call __________ and tell her to wait a bit more." Jimin said.

"I've called her for a few times already, but she didn't answer. Did this girl went to bed already? Haish." I keep on dialing her number but she didn't answer.

"Just let her be. She's probably in the middle of composing right now. You know she would silence her phone whenever she's making music." Yoongi said while lying down.

"Hyung, we should put this cake on the fridge. I think the chocolate on top has melted a bit." Jungkook said as he peeks inside the cake's box.

"Really? Kwang hyung, you're going back now right? Can you do me a favor? Put this on our fridge." I asked our new manager for help.

"b..but, I have to meet my girlfriend now.." he refuse to help.

"Yah, its one of your job. Why would you want be their manager if you don't want to do this little task?" Hebeom hyung (BTS MANAGER) smacks his head.

"alright.." he let out a sigh.

He look a bit pissed off before leaving with the cake.
_________

We finished our shooting and get ready to head back to our dorm.

While on our way home, I received a called from ____________. I picked it up.

"Ohh ___________. We're on our way home and....."I stopped..

"hoseok... help..me.please.." her voice tremble.

"hey hey what happened?!?" I freaked out as her sobs become louder.

"that guy..." suddenly her call was cut off.

"___________? Hello? Hello????" I was confused and worried so I ask Hobeom hyung to speed up.

I told the members about the call and everyone start panicking.

Once we arrived, we quickly ran to our house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

After spending hours playing with Yoongi's keyboard, I enter Hoseok's room and jumps onto his bed. I never sleep on other member's bed other than his.

As I was dozing off, I heard the sound of the room door being opened. I was too sleepy to open my tired eyes.

"you guys are back? Sorry oppa, let me borrow your bed for tonight." Usually Hoseok wouldn't mind letting me sleep on his bed. He would either sleep on the couch or sharing bed with Taehyung.

As I was about to enter my dreamland, I felt as if somebody slowly trying to lie down beside me.

"stop playing around and go away. I'm tired." I thought it was Hoseok. He loves to fool around.

As I continued my sleep, I felt a pair of cold hand slips into my shirt. I opened my eyes, and I was shocked to see some stranger already sitting on top of me.

I tried to scream but he quickly cover my mouth. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I was terrified as he slowly unbutton my shirt.. His lustful eyes were scanning every part of my body.

I keep on struggling to escape from him but his body is double my size. I tried kicking, punching, pushing him but I keep on getting smacks every time I did that. My face turned numb after being smacks for a few times. I can feel blood start flowing from my nose.

"Stop struggling, you wench." He said as he smack me one more time.

"why..why are you doing this?""because of you..because of you and those fcking boys, my girl left me.. I told them I was about to meet her but they keep on pushing me to do a stupid errand for them. Birthday cake my ass.. Come, let this oppa give you your birthday present" he roughly pulls down my pants.

My eyes widen and I struggle to escape as he continue doing that disgusting thing to me.

After a while, I lose all my energy.. I can only stare at Hoseok picture hanging on the wall. Hoping and praying that he'll come..

________

The guy gets up, fixing his pants and shirt before leaving. I reach out for my phone and dialed Hoseok's number.

"hoseok... help..me.please.." i desperately asking him for help.

"hey hey what happened?!?" I can hear him freaking out.

"that guy..." suddenly that guy came back and snatched the phone away from my hand.

He look so pissed off. He pulled my hair and throws me like I'm a piece of thrash.

"Hear me, I would definitely come back for you so wait for me.. From now on, you're my girl." The guy smirks before leaving.

As soon as he leaves, all the pain, the shame finally comes to me. I scream my lungs out, slapping myself and cry hysterically.

That's when Hoseok finally came. He enter the room and stared at me for a while with his teary eyes before grabbing his blanket to cover up my body.

I fell unconscious as soon as he put me into his warm hug.

<END OF FLASHBACK>

JHOPE'S POV

Finally, Yoongi found the room key!

I quickly unlocked the door and slammed it open.

That girl is sitting on the veranda rail with her eyes staring at the busy traffic 15th floor below.

There are a lot of blood dripping on the floor from her right wrist. Everyone are shocked, and scared.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!"

I felt so frustrated seeing her like this. Honestly, I'm scared that I might lose her any time soon.

"Hoseok ah, mianhae. I promised you that I wont hurt myself. But I think I cant keep that promise." she look at me, smiling.

"Don't say that.." Warm tears stream down my face.

"I don't think I can handle this anymore, Hoseok ah. I'm suffering.."she grabs her chest and start sobbing hard

"So that's mean you are losing to that guy? You should held it a bit more. You should be the one to kill that guy! See with your own eyes that he get what he deserved!!"

She stays silenced."He's right. Lets kill that guy together. I wont let him get away this time." Yoongi added.

She turn her face at me. I can see from her pale face that she already lose her will to live.

"Come on, lets get down from there." I slowly approach and hugs her before pulling her off from there.

She fell on her knees. Still crying.

Everyone in the room quickly swarms her and hug her one by one. All of us can feel her pain.

After her sobs lessen, I asked the boys to leave us for a moment.

As soon as everyone leave, I quickly kiss her, passionately.

Yes, I love this girl. I love this girl so much that I feel like killing myself when that fcking thing happened to her.

And I knew that she's been feeling the same way. We never confessed to each other but deep down inside, we knew we were meant to be.

But ever since that incident, she has been avoiding me. And we rarely talks like we used to be. I know it has greatly affected her life but I really wanted her to know that I accept her in whatever condition she's in.

She still the girl who never leave my side, the one that always cheer for me and cherish me.She tries to push me away, but I hug her tightly. We look each other in the eyes.

~~~~~~~~

"Don't you feel...disgusted of me?"she asked while I'm cleaning the cut on her wrist.

"Ani..why would I? You're still the same girl that I love." I pinched her cheeks.

"Would...you..come with me for my therapies?" She shyly ask.

I stare at her. It quite shocks me because she never attend any of her therapies before.

"I really..wanted to get better. I want to get better for you, oppa." Her cheeks turns red and she's avoiding my eyes.

"OF COURSE, YOU CUTIEPIE!" I gave her a peck on her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~AFTER A FEW MONTH

We finally caught that bastard while he's trying to follow _________. It was revealed that the guy has been stalking her for quite some time.

He was sentenced to a 10years on jail for what he did.

After went through an extensive treatment, _________ is getting better and better each day.We can finally see her lovely smiles again.

She starts playing with Jin's games, and continues her composing hobby.