[Sehun] Hardship [1]

Pakkk Pakkk Pakkkk!!! 

You've been slapped 3 times straight. Your cheeks redden. Tears start flowing from your eyes. But you force yourself to smile in front of the girls who looks unsatisfied enough after slapping, punching and kicking you.

After your boyfriend, Sehun, accidentally uploaded a selca of both of you on his Instagram two months ago, Sehun's fans started to blow up. It's a total chaos. Since that day, Sehun's name always on the top of the search engines. Some fans accepted the facts that their idol is now in relationship with a non-celebrity girl but some fans don't. His company gave him some time to rest after many incident occur where fans trying to attack him by throwing dangerous stuff while he performs on stage, or putting something in his drink and caused him to be hospitalized for a few days and the worst was when a fan breaks into Exo's dorm while the members are asleep and the fan realized that Sehun was not there. The next day, a headline was out questioning whether Sehun is living under the same roof with his girlfriend, which was true. Sehun went into a press conference right away and apologized to all his fans for hiding the relationship. He begs his fans to respect and cheer on his relationship and said that he has found his other half.

After a month has passed, Sehun resume his group activities again. Because of Exo's comeback, Sehun decided to move back into Exo's dorm so it will be easier for him to focus. But little that he doesn't know that starting from the day he moves out, his fans starting to barge into his house which he shared with his girlfriend and began to attacked her.
They pulls her hair, pushed her, kicks her until they felt satisfied enough and sometimes they beat her until she's knocked out. Everything was a mess, the house now looks like it has been abandoned, and his girlfriend, which losses a lot of weight and received a lot of bruises all over her body.

(y/n) POV

" Girls, if you're done, I'll leave now" I said while smiling.
"You're crazy bitch! Leave our oppa alone! You don't deserve him!"
"What was oppa thinking? Dating an ugly fat whore like her?"
"I promise that this will not be the last time you meet us if you don't leave oppa"

They pushed you hardly against the wall before leaving. You sigh and unlocked your door. Before went inside, you collect the letters from your letterbox. Red letters, handwritten letters. You know it's from Sehun's fans.
You are used to all of these. All the hating stuffs and the violence. You have been holding it all in for a quite some time.
Every single day, there will be an episode where you encountered the fans, usually Sehun's sasaeng fans. They will always end up hurting you mentally and physically. But, never pops in your mind to tell Sehun about what happened. You don't want to bother him since he also suffered a lot already.
Your phone vibrates. 48 misscalls, 56 new messages. You sigh. You know the calls and messages are from the fans too. You ignore them. You walk to your dark messy bedroom and sit at the corner of the bed. You check the letters you received just now in case if there is any letter from the big company you went for interview before. But, there is none.
Suddenly, a pink letter with a big love symbol caught your attention. You are wondering who it from so you took the letter. There was also a nice fragrance from it.

"What is this? Some kind of love letter?"

As you open the letter, your whole body was shaking. It was a photo of you and Sehun being Photoshop-ed which looks like you both were murdered and covered with bloods.
Sehun's body has been ripped apart meanwhile yours was splits from your head. There was a chainsaw placed between both of your bodies.
Then you read the letter at the back of the photo.

"Leave my oppa or else you both will end up like this. I'm not joking. Bought a very nice chainsaw and it will be a waste if I don't use it on you both hahahahahaha!"

You throw away the letter and the photo. You close your eyes and start screaming as if you are possessed. You are scared. As a girl who has been abused by her father in her childhood, you were traumatized. You can bear all the kicks, punches but chainsaw?

______________________________________

Not a really fun story but please anticipate for the second part. Gomawoyoooo♡