[EXO D.O] CHEATING BASTARD

You've been dating Kai for almost 7 years now. Exo has successfully made a comeback so you decided to congratulate him. You bake a cake; and cook his favorite spicy marinated fried chicken. You also prepare lunch boxes for the other boys. They always told you that they are craving for your omurice. (Omelette fried rice)

So you brought a bouquet of flowers and goes to their practice room.

"HEYYY GUYSS!" You greet them cheerfully as soon as you enter the room. They are on their break after practicing for hours. You passed the lunch boxes to them and they start gathering and munching on the foods.

"Oppa, where's Kai?" you ask Chanyeol with your eyes scanning the room looking for your man.

That's when everyone starts making weird expression. You can tell that they are sending signals using your eyes.

"Why are you looking for that guy?" D.O, who sit beside you put down his lunch box and look a bit irritated.

"Oppa, are you in a bad mood again today?" You sigh as you pat his shoulder. He usually talk in that tone that whenever he's tired or having a bad day.

You turn your head to Chanyeol, waiting for his answer.

" Kai ? He... he doesn't feel too good today so he's staying at the dorm. Right, guys?" He stutters a bit and avoiding your eyes.

Everyone else just nods and avoiding your eyes too.

Knowing them for almost 7 years, you can easily detect it whenever someone tells lies. And right now they are obviously lying. But you just brush it off and continue eating with them.

As you talking about random stuff with them, you suddenly heard a familiar voice.

It was Kai's laugh.. and it come from the room next door.

You raised your eyebrows and look at the boys confusedly. They all turned pale.

You decided to check whether it is really your man so you get up.

You walk toward the door and about to exit the room when suddenly someone grabbed your hand and stop you. It was D.O. He didn't say anything and just stared at you. Somehow you know that he's telling you not to go.

You gently removes his hand and gave a faint smile before turning around and continue your step.

Finally, after carefully tip-toeing you are standing in front of the room. You took a deep breath before slowly open the door.

It was dark. And once again you heard his laughs coming from the dark room. You become more curious and quickly turn on the light.

Your eyes widen. Right in front of you, Kai is sitting on the chair with a pretty girl on his lap.

Kai quickly push the girl away and get up. He is speechless for a moment and try to approach you.

"Babe, it's not what you think.." he's trying to reach for your hand.

You backs up. Still looking at him in disbelief.

"Baby, who is this girl?" the pretty girl ask while giving him a back hug.

You were stunned for a while before finally snapped out of it.
"I'm nobody for him. Kai, it's over between us." You leave the room.

As you are walking pass the practice room, you didn't give a single glance to the boys but you can hear them calling your name.

All of the sudden, somebody pull you hand. It was Kai.

"I can explain this baby. Just hear me out first." He begs.