[BTS SUGA] Final Goodbye

Pouring all his heart on the stage, performing with full energy, and drenched in sweats.

"Yoongi ah, you've became so much stronger than you are before."

You stood in the audience with all of the fans screaming out his name enthusiastically. You were invited by Jungkook to attend Yoongi's mix tape concert. You promised yourself not to appear in front of him but Jungkook and the rest of the members are begging you to come with them.

You wear masks, glasses and hat to cover up your face. You don't to ruin Yoongi's mood by showing your face.

-----

< 3 Years Ago >

"Yoongi ah! What are you doing here? Are you slacking off from your practice again?" you found him lying down on the bench in the park.

"If you want to nag, please save it for later. I'm sleepy." He turns away from you.

"Sleepy my ass. GET UP!" you pulled his hands.

"Just because I said that I like you, it didn't mean that you can order me around. You didn't even give any answer yet." He pushes away your hand.

You and Yoongi has been friend since high school days. He didn't talk much and look a bit cold so people don't dare to approach him. Maybe it was your luck, as soon as you are transferred to his high school; you were put to sit beside him in the class.

And because you are a foreigner, people don't approach you easily. But not with Yoongi. He barely talks to you for the first week, but he opens up to you slowly.

You both became so close that you spend most of your time helping him practice his rap. He even writes some of his songs with your name on it. You can see he improve day by day.

One day, he called told you that he has been accepted into some company. He sounds very excited and you are happy for him. Well, you have been with him every time he performs no matter on the stage or on the street. You are always there for him and you know he's a step closer on achieving his dream.

You was told about all the plans for his group. The name of the group, the debut song, upcoming albums and everything. You also became very close to all his group members. They all have their own personality. Some are hyper, some loves to jokes and some prefer being alone, like Yoongi. But you can see that Yoongi can fit very well with all of them and that is more than good.

---

"__________, I'm sure you know why I called you here right." BTS manager's which are also close to you suddenly ask you to meet him at the café.

"Is this about Yoongi?" you let out a sigh..

"Yes. And I'm pretty sure we all notice that he has some feelings for you. He even confessed it to all of us before."

You stay silenced.

"___________ ah, with their debut are coming up just a few weeks more, I really hope you can help them.. Yoongi can't seem to focused on his practice if you are there with him."

"Is the company telling you do this oppa?"

He hesitates to answer.

"Yes.. Sorry ________ah. If I didn't persuade you to stay away from Yoongi, the company might expel him. I don't want this to happen to him. He has a very bright future in this industry."

"I got it..." you get up and left.

- THAT NIGHT –

Your phone can't stop ringing. Yoongi's and the members name keeps on appearing on your phone. You just let it ringing and went to bed early. That night, you realized that your life if very empty without him. You cried yourself to sleep.