[Sehun] Hardship [2]

FLASHBACK

You remembered the night when your father came home drunk like he usually did. You thought that if you hide inside your room, your father wouldn't hurt you but you were totally wrong.

You heard a loud noise from outside. Your mom and your little brother were screaming. You can hear the noises is getting close and closer to your room when suddenly, BAMMMMM! Your father kicks your door with a chainsaw in his hands. You tried to run away but it was too late. Everything blacked out.

You woke up and realized that you're in the hospital. You move your head trying to remember what happened and then it struck you. Your father, the chainsaw, your mom and brother screaming your name and begging your father to leave you alone, the pain and bloods that flowing from your body. You begin to shiver and scream your lungs out causing other patient to call the doctor and nurse right away. You were given a shot to calm down.

After that day, you have to live with a body that full with scars.

END OF FLASHBACK

You sat at the corner of your room, staring at random things for quite some time. Suddenly your phone vibrates again. You saw your mom's name on the screen and answer it right away and trying to sound cheerful.

"Hello mom, how have you been?"

"Let's talk about things like that other time~ (y/n)-yah~ I need your help" she said while crying.

"What happened? Tell me, I'll help for sure but please stop crying first"

"Your father came home drunk again last night. He beats your brother pretty bad. Your brother has been admitted in hospital now. He got a few broken bones and the worst was.... his eyes are now blind." she cries again.

You gasp.. 

Your brother is one of the main reasons why you still living your life after what your father did. He always been there when your father tried to beat you again and end up being the one who was getting beaten. He's the one that calls you pretty when the other kids at school calls you ugly for the obvious scars you have.

You teared up after realizing that just a few days ago, your brother called you to cheer you up knowing what you have been through lately.

He makes stupid jokes like he always did and informs you that on next month he will come to Seoul to further his study. He got a scholarship and it didn't surprised you cause you know he's quite a genius. He even made many plans to spend time with you right after he come.

"My poor baby. He was so excited about furthering his study." Your mom sobs.

"Mom, don't worry. I'll send you money for his treatment. Just cheer him up and convinced him that I will find a way to fix his eyes. Tell him that he can trust his noona"

"Alright dear. Thanks. I'll contact you again next time."

You end the call. You cry harder. Where can I find the money? I have been fired month ago.  And the only way to fix his eyes is to find a donor. But where can I find a donor? You cry yourself to sleep.

When you woke up, you stare at the ceiling for quite a while. Then suddenly an idea comes up. Its not really a good one but it's the only thing that you can think of right now.

"Why do I need to find an eyes donor when I can give him mine? About the money, I can sell off my organs." You laugh.

Why would somebody like my brother suffer like this when he got a very bright future? He's the popular one in his school and got plenty of friend while me, been fired, being sent a death threat, being hated by all the people here around me wishing that I'll die, and has no future at all.

You wrote a letter about donating your eyes to your brother and selling all your organs and pass the money to your mother. Then you put down your pen and thinking what should you do next? Jump from the building? Jump in front of the trucks? Nahh~ my organs will crush.

But before you do anything, you grab your phone and dial Sehun's number. You wanted to listen to his sweet voice one last time. You were hesitating at first but you love him so much and you miss him. You want his voice to be the last voice you hear before you part to the other world.

"BABYYYYYYYYYY~ I MISS YOU!" he screams as soon as he answer his phone.

"Me too, Oppa..."

"Yah, what happened? Why do you sound like that? Are you crying?"

"No I'm not. Why would I be crying?" you force a laugh which obviously sound fake.

"Babe, if anything happened you MUST inform me right away, alright?"

"I will.. ermm, oppa. I want you to know this, please keep in your mind that I love you with all of my heart no matter what happened."

"...... Babe, why do you talk like that? You're making me nervous you know."

"Haha why would you be nervous? Yahhh, I'm just telling you what I want to say. Alright, you must be busy right? Go back to practice."

"Okay, oppa will call you again after this practice"

"........ I think I'll be busy later on oppa. I have something to do. Please take care of yourself."

SEHUN'S POV

Why does she talks like that? I sense something quite wrong. Is she trying to break up with me?! NO NO. I can't afford to lose her.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine oppa. MORE than fine." She laughs.

Her laugh is so fake. She usually laughs so loud even to my simple or not-so-funny jokes but the laugh she had just now was nothing even close to that.

"Oppa, I'm tired. I'll go get a long sweet nap, okay. Take care of your health. Avoid from catching a cold. Wear the shirts I gave you often arasso? You look so good on them. Love you so much" I can hear she sobs before ending the call!

_____________________________________

Tadahhhhh~ what will happen next?
I think i wrote too long so i decided to split the story into few parts. Please comment and give your opinion about the story^^