Wake up!!

Matt's pov-

I stood there holding my gun up pointing it at marcell starring at NaNa, she was crying hard with her finger pressed on the trigger looking like she was ready to pull it I wouldn't mind her killing this niggah but I'm guessing she don't know about Samiya and I'm not telling her until she put the gun down cause now that I know he a snake I might need to use him,then she can kill him with no hesitations or questions."NaNa put the gun down please we need him we need to use him and after that is over you can kill him just put the gun down."

she hesitated and then she put the gun down and ran to me and started sobbing louder we left out the room closing the door behind me. "Now just go to the hospital Samiya there she in a coma she haven't woke up or showed any responses just go there bye her side I need to handle this business.She just looked at me with wide eyes and ran out and I went back into the room were Marcell was pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. "Tell me everything!!"

NaNa Pov-

I couldn't even think straight I just ran and ran I didnt give a fuck how far it was I just kept running and running all thoughts ran through my mind I didn't know what to think I just wanted her to be okay that was all that was important. Finally I reached the hospital I was tired I barely could breathe I couldn't even ask the nurse for the floor she was on or even room I just started reading clipboards until I found her room. I walked in to see her and Amiya in beds I was breathing hard and I just started crying questions swarmed through my head but I couldn't talk I starred at her and prayed and prayed and prayed. I looked back up at her and just cryed, I pray to the lord my sister is ok.

Samiya pov-

I couldn't believe that I was facing death I cant believe it it is just unbelievable my heart feel so heavy I cant say anything to them I cant move and seeing them in pain hurts my heart so much if I dont wake up I don't know what they are going to do without me what im going to do not being able to be with them everyday not being able to meet my niece or nephew having to watch them introduce my niece or nephew to my grave sight. I am gong to fight to get back with my family if it's the death of me at least I know I fought to be back with them. But I need to stop thinking like that and focus on the positive.

Amiya pov-

I hated watching NaNa crying and hurt like this I was in pain too but I know that it was killing them to se her hurt like this I don't know if she is in pain or if she is just lying there. I really hope she comes back to us soon we need her here with us she doesn't need to leave us I just need to pray prayers are always answered."GOD PLEASE JUST PLEASE BRING SAMIYA BACK TO WE NEED HER AND SHE NEEDS US I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK I NEED HER HERE TALKING AND RESPONDING TOO ME,I NEED HER HERE TO SEE HER BABY NIECE OR NEPHEW BE BORN AND BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD, I DON'T WANT TO VISIT HER WITH NO RESPONSE I DON'T WANT TO BUY FLOWERS TO SHOW HER HOW MUCH I REALLY MISS HER AND LOVE HER I DON'T WANT TO SIT AT HER TOMBSTONE AND CRY TELLING HER HOW I'M DOING WHEN SHE COULD BE HERE COMFORTING ME AND TELLING ME I AM GOING TO BE OK I NEED HER HER FAMILY NEEDS HER OUR LIFE JUST ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT HER IF I HAVEN'T ASKED YOU FOR ANYTHING IF THIS IS THE LAST THING I ASK I EVER ASK YOU FOR JUST BRING SAMIYA HOME" AMEN I just closed my eyes and dosed off to sleep hopefully god understands

Ray's pov-

I rode dwon the streets looking foir NaNa if she havent made it to the hospital,befor eI knew it I was at the hospital I hopped out and started walking towards the hospital I stopped at the vinningmachine to grab a Sprite I payed for it and waited fo the little handle thing to grab my soda when somebody came up and tapped my shoulder I turned arounthat she could andd to see Natalia a lil THOT I used to fuck with and whe I say THOT she is a THOT she fucked everybody I used to fuck with her heavy too I dont know why she here thoee I am way too stressed to deal with her ass.

Natalia-" what you up here for daddy?"

Ray-" Man get on with all that shit and why you want to know you ain't important"

Natalia-"Boy you betta stop frontin like you don't know who I am if I want you I can get you I was just checking on yo well being, and im not important you wasn't saying that shidd when you was fuckin me now was you?"

Ray-"Bitch!! you betta get the fuck on out my face with tha foo foo shit you a dumb ass hoe and you know that go and suck somebody dick like you always doing dummy you wasn't shit but a quick fuck no way so don't feel special bitch and plus dummy you ain't got no fucking walls everybody and they daddy been in and out yo ass done fucked you in every hole in yo body!!! Here have this sprite I know yo ass thirsty you probably up here to see if you pregnant loose pussy ass hoe BYE!!"

I just walked off I don't have time for her dumb ass my baby up here suffering and she tryna start some dumb shit FUCK!! and I wanted my Sprite she lucky her ass wasn't too outa pocket I would've slapped her ass, she just pissed me off let me calm down and go in here and see my baby I dont got time for Natalia drama its all about my baby right now

 I was still kind of pissed off buhh as soon as I got to Samiya floor all the anger disappeared at the moment it is truly all about my baby and that is all that matters. I walked right over to her bed and sat next too her holding her hand and staring at her "Samiya I know you can hear me just wake up baby so we can be back together I need you too come back not only for me buhh for all of us we need you,Baby you are a fighter so fight threw this and come home I miss you and I love you.

Samiya Pov-

I was tired of hurting tired of not being ther for them and not that Ray told me he loves me that tells me that I need to hurry and get back im trying with my all to get back to my family,friends and loved ones they need me and I need them Ray saying he loved me kept playing over and over in echo making me want to come back and be there sooner. Im trying my hardest the words are playing over and over again in my head leading me closer and closer I can feel my strength coming back and im trying and trying and I do it I squeeze Rays hand back and he calls the doctor I am back I am back to be here with my family I wasn't planning on being gone long any ways.

I was still very weak and couldn't move my body full buhh now I am responding better and opening my eyes I cant speak and can't physically respond but at least they know im here and I'm okay I hear NaNa hop on the phone and call Matt to give him the news thank God I'm back. Back with my family and back physically.