Falling apart

PS. Guys the water was never on in the tub .

Lately-
Janiyas pov~
I placed Javon inside the bath tub then turned on the shower for me. The bath room had a stand-up shower with a separate tub, it was nice I could shower an make sure Javon took a safe bath. I wrapped my towel around me waiting for Carliana to bring the bag she was taking forever. All javons toys were in his bag, I looked at myself in the mirror an turned around once the door crept open.

"Thankyou soo much I wa-" I stopped once I saw it was Matt

"Samiya told me to bring you this." He said closing the door coming closer to give me the bag

"Thank you" I said avoiding eye contact an taking the bag

"You still mad at me?" He said lifting my chin up so I was looking directly at him

"I forgave you a long time ago I jus-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence Matt crashed his lips into mine.our tongues Danced the same dance. I pulled away what did we just do? Matt looked at me.

He crashed his lips into mine again this time the kiss didn't stop he started roaming every part of my body,We moved back into the bed Matt's body hovered over mine.He removed my towel an looked at my body,through his basketball shorts I could see his friend getting happy he started kissing on my neck then furthered down.

I had to stop this it's not right to Carliana its not fair no matter how much I WANT to doo this right now. I pushed him up off me.

"Matt we can't do this" I said catching my breath an wrapping my towel back around my body

"You right" he said getting up fixing himself

"I'm sor-" he cut me off "you didn't do nothing I kissed you...but.....lets just keep this between us its just going too cause way more stress on everybody if we tell them" he said walking out the room an he was right.

I walked inside the bathroom turning the water on in the tub for Javon dropping my towel an stepping into the hot shower I leaned against the glass looking at Javon as the water hit my body. All this shit going on around him an he don't even understand. I started too cry thinking about the process I went through with the abortion I was depressed for weeks couldn't think right an then came along Mikey he was so wonderful when we first me told me everything I wanted to hear. Soon after Javon was born he started to drink an thats when he started the hitting,but I'll get through it I have at least $4,500 saved from working I planned on leaving soon. All my money is for my son. I just let the water help me Clear my mind.

Matt's pov~
I walked into the bathroom down the hall an looked in the mirror at myself. I am in some deep shit now.

She loves her thug is bavk & going guys . UPDATES coming