One Last Trip

Rays pov~
Before school starts back I want to take Samiya ona trip so we going to Florida. I know its not all that but I have a aunt out there who really wants to meet Samiya also Samiya said she wanted to go there. School start soon we not going to have as much free time an right after we get back from our 2day trip we have to follow through on that plan. We been slacking a little with everything thats been going on but its ok because after this trip everybody is going to be straight. Except for NaNa of course.

Nahh I'm just playing but Woahh that was a lot she came out out of nowhere who would have expected that little ol NaNa would like the cat.

Samiya pov~
I been packing getting ready for this is two day trip I don't know I think I need this out of everything that's going on I have two nieces on the way a lesbian sister and a man to kill. Plus school right around the corner I'm kinda ready to get back in school and be around all the people I could say I can go without the messy ass bitches but other than that I'm ready to start learning and getting back into track and all that good stuff. Summer has been a journey a lot has happened I'm becoming an auntie I'm a hardcore bitch and I finally settled down with a thug which I thought would never ever love which I was wrong Ray is probably the best thing that happened to me but enough about me I'm going to get ready for this trip.

NaNa pov~
Everybody took the fact that I like girls lightly nobody said anything negative about it and nobody complained but Matt told me that today me and him need to talk about some of the decisions I was making I figure it's about this me liking girls but I don't care what he says he's not changing me I don't know I just don't have the trust in my heart for boys anymore I'll rather be with a girl that I can't argue with and know that the end of the day if anything happens we both have leverage over each other. That was the thing about Marcell he was able to have leverage over me control me stop me now me being a female I couldn't do that I still have doubts about this whole getting into relationship already things but hey what's life if you don't take risk.