Regrets and Mistakes

Rays pov~
I got up getting my things together getting ready too go make this money. I don't know why the fuck I just did that but it's gone be all hell coming after this and I know I FUCKED UP. I got my keys and was looking for my phone when Lani walked out the bathroom "where you going daddy ? Leaving soo soon?" "Uhh yeah I gots to to get to this money and Aye this was a one last time thing don't hit me up no more" " oh so you just gone fuck me and drop me and run back to that lil bitch What about me ray I been here from the jump You Can't Do Me like That Man I ain't None of these hoes" "Listen man I ain't tryna hear nun you sayin foreal you left first chance you got and I love my girl and Im not bout too fuck it up You is What ever I say you is" "FUCK YOU RAY WHAT IF I TELL HER WHAT WE DID SHE AINT GONE LOVE YOU! I BET THAT!" Lani said as she ran to get his phone on the dresser Ray rushed over to Lani and grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into the wall "Bitch if you ever try and tell my girl I'll kill yo ass and all yo family don't fucking play with me Bitch I ain't got time for you stay in yo place okay?" She looked alway and didn't reply "Bitch did you hear me ?!" Ray said grabbing a handful of her hair pulling her face closer to hers "yeah" she said through gritted teeth . "Good" ray said letting her go grabbing his phone and leaving.

Samiyas pov~
I been sitting here worried about Ray ass I Called him 20times texted him shit maybe over 100 and he still haven't texted me back I WONDER WHAT THE FUCK HE DOING. I will really beat his ass if he don't text me back in the next hour and he bet not be out there doing wrong cause I swear to god I will kill him and any bitch. I went to matt's room too see if he heard from him and of course he wasn't there probably at the trap . Carliana was sleep so I closed the door lightly I grabbed my charger and and left to go to the trap maybe Ray there.

I pulled up to trap the guards let me in I went straight to his office when I say I'm on ten I'm on TEN blood boiling and all I mean I might be a little over exaggerating but I know Ray ass and he gotta be doing something. I walked into his office and the aroma of weed hit me which made me need a blunt FOREAL. I went and walked right over to him "Rayshon lendell Trace Where THE FUCK have you been you sitting up in here chilling getting high kickin it & I'm at my house worried sick about you and you can't even answer your phone ?!" I said all in one breath "Maaaan chill out girl fr" he said laid back taking another drag from his blunt "oh chill out ?..... YOU WANT ME TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT FUCK YOU RAYSHON I KNOW YOU BEEN OUT DOING SOMETHING" I said looking him up and down I'm about to punch his ass in the face "Mann what ever Samiya and DAMN give a niggah some room let me breathe you got me on a tight ass leash sometimes I need some freedom and some pussy buuuut shit you ain't giving me either one" " I can't believe you just said that to me Rayshon Well how about you go find you a "down" bitch that will do it all and leave me tf alone Fuck niggah" after I said that and after what he said I was ready to leave just say fuck it all and as soon as I was about to walk away he grabbed my arm tryna apologize and shit but I'm not tryna hear it at all like I was raised to be treated better and for him to fix his mouth and say that shit to me Fuck him ! I yanked my arm from him and walked away I ran to my car and went for a ride I needed to think.

Nanas pov~
I was getting out the shower and Michelle was chilling on the bed we start school soon and me and Michelle have started going to track practice already. My legs were sore and I needed to rest I slipped on some shorts and a tank top and laid next to Michelle she started to rub some icy-hot on my legs which really helped O drifted off to sleep with my baby right next too me.

Janiyas pov~
I picked up Javon and grabbed Kevin's free hand and walked to the car. We were coming from toys R us and they had a ball. They got toys and things like that at the house but a new toy just came out you know the teenage mutant ninja turtles action figures and Kevin has been throwing hints to everyone about them so I decided to take him and get them and of course Javon found something to pick up and entertain him self with so they each got something. I had to get back to the house to prepare dinner.

It's been real weird living in the house with Carliana knowing what's going on between me & Matt. I feel bad allot and Matt always seems to make an excuse to some how make it seem right but it not and the guilt is starting to eat me alive what am k going to do.

Samiyas pov~
I stood there crying taking in deep breaths of the fresh air. It's still a shock to me what just happened did I really just waste 6 1/2 months with a Thug? . But I don't know if he did anything but I know Ray and he never went Mia on me like that. And I have this gut feeling and my Dad always told me Trust your gut before you trust your heart. And he just broke my heart I can't understand why he would fix his mouth to say something like that too me I mean I've been more open with him than anyone outside of my family and he's just tooken everything I gave him and lit it on fire and washed away the ashes.

I looked at the view and I started to miss my parents. My mom would know exactly what to say and have the best advise. Me and my dad used to hike up here all the time with NaNa believe it or not my mom and Matt where always at the trap. I swear their the same they work so hard and my dad well like ice said before I'm his lil twin. Oh if your wondering where I'm at Stone Mountain. I love it here you can come up here and let EVERYTHING out and return to the world with a clear mind. I've been up here for at least a hour or two. I left my phone in the car I didn't wanna be bothered. I guess it's time for me to go back down there and face life.

Carlianas pov~
I woke up to sharp pains in my side I called and ambulance then yelled for help. I don't know what going on I stood up and MY WATER BROKE OH SHIT.

SHORT GUYS I KNOW BIT I HOPE YOU DIDMT THINK I WAS GIVING YOU THAT THAT EASY 😌❣

I TEALLY HOPE YPU GIYS ARE ENJOYING THIS HAS BEEN ANLONG JOURNEY BUT I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS I PROMISE KEEP READING VOTING AND COMMENTING I WOULDN'T NE ABLE TO DO THIS WITHOUT YOU GUYS
MORE UPDATES COMING STAY TUNED