Emergeny!

Matt's pov-

Me,Ray and Ray's cousin had just gotten to the club Since we decided to come up there and we didn't see Samiya or Amiya any were.They should have been here already actually they should been here before us. I had a feeling in my stomach that I hated it made me feel sick I called Samiya 7 times and she didn't answer now I was really worried I was sitting and thinking when my phone rung I didn't even look at the caller id I just answered it and I couldnt hear anything buhh these words 'HELLO...HELLO MATT!! SAMIYA...AND...AMIYA GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT SHE'S NOT RESPONDING CLEAR AND AMIYA ISN'T AWAKE COME TO GRADY!! FAST!!!' from the voice I could tell it was carliana I jumped up and ran out of the club and ran I could hear footsteps bhind me buhh I didnt look back I already knew it was Ray I unlocked my car and barely waited for Ray to get in once he was in I just drove and drove Ray was calling me buhhh I couldnt respond like I need to make sure Samiya is ok before anything all I repeated to myself was " GOD DON'T TAKE MY SISTER PLEASE!!!' Once we got to the hospital I don't think I even parked right I just hopped out and ran threw the hospital trying to find her room reading all the sighned list of patients finally a doctor stopped me and asked me if I needed help like is it not obvious?? Once I told him who I was looking for he led me too the room and there sat my sister and her best friend Amiya was up responding well buhh the doctor told me Samiya slipped into a coma. I sat by her side holding her hand hoping she would say something grab my hand or anything buhh she didn't. Soon Ray walked into the room I was crying and he was just staring like he couldn't even breathe he went and asked Amiya what happened buhh she couldn't tell him not cause she couldn't speak she just didnt know.

Samiya pov-

I SAW A TRUCK COMING HEARD BEEPING THEN EVERYTHING WENT BLACK I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN THEN I WAS GOING IN AND OUT THEN I FELT LIKE I SEEN MY MOM AND DAD THEN EVERYTHING WENT BLACK AGAIN NEXT THING I KNOW I WAS STARRING AT RAY AND MATT CRYING OVER ME.

I was standing there looking at my body and looking at Ray and Matt hurt I tryied to respond or even show a sign that I was fine buhh I couldn't I just couldn't I was too weak I seen that Amiya was okay and I was happy. I am okay buhh I need to get back to my life it was just so sad that I couldn't tell him that I was okay That I was here with him.

Amiya's pov-

Matt and Ray were in here while carliana is on her way up here with some food and Kevin,I couldn't wait to see me brother who knows what would've happened if I was not okay if I would've died he probably would have been on his own I am so thankful that I didn't leave this world and I wish Samiya would wake up or even move or show a sign that she was okay Samiya is just laying there life less I honestly don't remember what happen I was texting Aaron (rays cousin) when everything went black then I remember waking up in the hospital room.

After about ten more minutes in walked carliana and kevin he ran up to me and gave me a hug and he was crying I was trying not to cry buhh I just thought again what if he wasn't hugging me and he was hugging a pillow wishing it was me,the thought made me hug him even tighter all that was wrong with was my back and I had a broken leg. Kevin looked over at Samiya and started tugging on her arm and when she didn't say anything and closed his eyes tight and just started crying Samiya is like his other sister she's like my sister if anything happens to her we wouldn't be able to live. King walked into the room and motioned for Matt and Ray to come out the door. I Wonder what that's all about?

I was sitting there looking at Kevin trying to get Samiya to respond buhh she still wasn't moving Carliana walked over to my bed and gave me a tight hug she was crying I could tell by her eye's, she walked over to Samiya's bed and sat down and grabbed her hand and from what I can see I think she was praying or either talking to her I could barely tell the difference I couldn't hear her because she was kinda like whispering. I got scared when Matt yelled out "FUCK!!" and then he punched the wall Kevin got scared too because he walked over to me and grabbed my hand tight. Matt came back into the room gave me a hug and said he loved me then went over to Samiya and said "I love you sister you come back to us everything is going to be fine I got it." he kissed her forehead gave Carliana a hug and left with Ray right with him. I could tell something bad was going down.

Matt's pov-

'"SO THIS SHIT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT WHO DID THIS SHIT WHAT NIGGAHS DID THIS SHIT!!?? I WANT THEY MOTHERFUCKING HEAD ON A SILVER PALETTER IN THEY MOMMAS KITCHEN!! LET THESE NIGGAHS KNOW TOD AINT TO BE FUCKED WITH!!! NOW TELL ME WHO TF DID THIS SHIT!!"

..........-"PRINCE IT WAS THE NIGGAHS FROM STREETZ RULLERS AKA SR OUR SOURCES SAY THAT THEY AHD A BUG WORKING FOR THEM WITH US AND IT TURNS OUT IT WAS MARCELL BOSS"

....-"THAT BITCH ASS NIGGAH MARCELL WAS WORKIN FOR SOME OUTSIDE ASS NIGGAHS TRYING TO PLAY US LIKE WE STUPID HE GOT MY FUCKING SISTER IN A COMA.!!!!"

I walked out the meeting room and wen to the room were Marcell bitch ass was at he fucking ruin my litte sister life then almost get my other sister killed he have to go. I grabbed my gun and opened up the door to see NaNa holding a gun against his head with tears running down her face........

***BACK AT THE HOSPITAL***

Carliana Pov-

"Samiya if you can hear me plaese please just move a finger make a sound drop a tear or just wake up and come back too us I need you here I need you here for your brother,your sister, for me,for us just come back just wake up please just wake up I love you I need you to just wake up" I said the same thing over three times and I just stopped and starred at her face it was so still and had no facial expression she had a little dry blood on her cheek I went to the bathroom grabbed a napkin and wiped it off her face, I grabbed some chap stick out of my purse and out some on her lips "Samiya please wake up pleasee" I whispered one more time before taking Kevin to the car so we could go get some food. I was supposed to pick some up on the way here but I needed to check on them to be honest I was hungry too so yea we needed food.and I think Amiya is hungry to and that hospital food be nasty as fuck.

**10 MINUTES LATER**

I took Amiya a big-mac and medium fries with a sweet tea,I had a cheese burger and a mcChicken with fries don't forget I am eating for two. I bought kevin a happy meal and extra fries cause he asked, we all being fat I wish Samiya would just wake up.Kevin just sat there talking to her as if she was speaking back he just kept talking and talking to her me and Amiya were giggling it was cute maybe that's what is best maybe that might help to talk to her and maybe she will just wake up to respond to one of our conversations. After about 20 more minutes he stopped talking and started watching tv. I scooted closer to her grabbed her hand and placed it on my stomach, "wake up so you can be here with your niece or nephew wake up so he or she will know who you are" I kept her hand there for about ten more minutes then I just held it and started talking to her about the baby.

Samiya pov-

"Samiya if you can hear me plaese please just move a finger make a sound drop a tear or just wake up and come back too us I need you here I need you here for your brother,your sister, for me,for us just come back just wake up please just wake up I love you I need you to just wake up"

I listened to those words and tryed even harder to give a sign buhh I was still so weak I couldnt even move or like she said make a sound the thought made me cry God please let get back to my life my family needs me and I need them.

**shortt I kno buhh it's just a lil filler hope you are enjoying the book so far**

And I just want to say thamnkyou for everyone that is reading my book and enjoying and voting and commenting.

I know sometimes my updates come late buhh thats only because I try to make the chapters longer but from now on i will try and even the length of a chapter out

vote and comment! #wakeupsamiya