HOPE

Samiyas pov~
I couldn't speak no one was helping I was thinking outrageous thoughts what if this was me, what is this was Matt or Amiya I couldn't breathe entering the room I looked at Rays resting body. I walked over to him an held his hand and just studied him he was so still he looked at peace he had a bandage on his shoulder and one over his stomach I tensed up looking at the bandages. I place my head into my lap and said a prayer "lord I pray the you send his guardian angels down to protect him keep him safe I'm not ready for you too call him home give him more time let this be a lesson for us.. Daddy,Ma I know y'all here idk were but y'all here idk if y'all proud of us but I know were trying please just watch over Ray keep him safe heal him...Amen" I kissed Rays hand and whispered I love him into his ear before leaving the room.

~Next Day~

Samiyas pov~
I layed in bed looking at some of the pictures of me and Ray in my phone I could barely sleep last night after taking a bath I just layed in bed naked crying,tossing and turning. It was around 8 or 9 so I decided Ill get up take a shower and head up too the hospital. I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror...... I looked like shit. I let the water run in the shower so it could get hot and I stepped in. Idk why but tears were just flowing from my eyes, I wasn't sad whining or whimpering tears just were coming. After washing my body I got out an put on some under clothes, I decided to put on my black sweats and my Minnie mouse shirt threw my hair up in a sloppy ponytail and put on my black forces. I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out. Today Carliana had some painters comimg to paint the baby room, she couldn't be here so I figured she was at her mom's place,the smell of the paint would be too strong for her an the babies so she Had too leave. I went into Matt's room he was already gone he is probably at the hospital or at the trap. I sent him a text before leaving the house. I was about too drive off when NaNa came running up too the car,I rolled down my window "where you going?" "Too the hospital" "I can come?" "Yeah come on" she jogged around to the passenger side an got in I waited till she buckled her seat belt before pulling out the drive way. It was quite for a minute then NaNa started talking "what do you think about Michelle...well about the whole situation?" I wasn't really expecting that question "Well NaNa your my sister I love you regardless I want you too do what ever makes you happy,an Michelle she's a really nice girl...good choice" she didn't respond she just had the biggest smile on her face like she had the acception she been waiting for.

We soon pulled up too the hospital.

Rays pov~
I sat in the hospital bed watching BET Martin was on. I woke up at like 6 this morning I was in hella pain. I was a little disappointed that I had woke up too an empty room but it was late the doctors probably sent everybody home. Matt came by earlier he said he'll be back later on. I'm glad me outa everybody got hit I would've lost it if my nigga or my girl was in my place.
I sat there still thinking about last night when NaNa an Samiya walked in the room. Samiya was carrying some food and she looked like she haven't slept or been crying.She came over too me an hugged me what ever that food was had to be squished she kissed me a million time like she haven't saw me in 12 years "Dang baaby its just been one night" I said laughing a little "Sorry baby you just wasn't up last night an I wanted too see you up so I could doo that....Oh here's a sandwich I got it from the cafeteria if its nasty thats okay cause Amiya bringing McDonald's an..." I cut her off "Baay breathe ohk? I'm good danng talking twenty words a second" we all burst out laughing "Heey Nana" I said motioning her too give me a hug "Heey Ray how you feeling ?" " I feel like I'm finna loose an arm an a gut this shit hurt" "Sorry" "Not your fault its the games" I said bluntly

They were there for about 2more hours when Lani walked in the room FUUUCKK.

Carlianas pov~
I was at the Amiyas house with her Kevin an Aaron. I been over here all day basically cause the painting going on at the house,I been waiting for Matt to come an get me so I can go see Ray. It seemed like if they didn't leave the game things like this would continue to happen no matter how safe or protected they are Things Happen!

I sat there thinking for about a good 20 more minutes before Matt finally came. "Took you damn near the rest of my life" I said clicking my seat belt in "My bad I was handling some shit" he said backing out the parking spot. We drove for a good 15 minutes before we goot to the hospital, I seen Samiyas car an got instantly excited, I missed my Sister/bestfriend I need too tell her all about these babies and she need to catch me up on some things.

We entered the elevator an Matt pressed the floor Ray was on. When we entered the room I seen a slight familiar girl and Samiya starring at her, an BOY! If looks could kill that girl would be dead an forgotten about.

Samiyas pov~
I don't know this female but its the same one from the Airport an I am very irritated with her presence. "Who are you?" I bluntly said a little rude "I'm here too see Ray" she said walking over too the side of his bed. This lit bitch must not know me I cleared my throat "You still didn't answer my question.. Who the FUCK! are you?" This time I'm more irritated than I was when she walked in she acting like I'm not nobody then came too see my nigga where the hell this bitch come from "well if you must know...." I cut her off "Yeah I must know cause Ray is my NIGGA! As in my Boyfriend! So therefore I wanna know who the hell you are walking up in here too see him then you ignore my question this the second time I'm seeing yo ass who are you?!" " I.....AM....AN.....OLD..FRIEND!" she said that kinda slow like I wasn't able to comprehend. She really wanted to get Popped in her lip. "Lani ima need for you too leave" Matt said scratching his head. "Whatchu mean I can't come see Ray! And Ray why the hell you not speaking for ya damn self!" "Yo Bounce Lani Damn" Matt said moving out the way of the door. "Oh!...fashoo Ray I'll see you around". That was the last thing she said before leaving I know I kinda came off rude but ole girl ain't give me a good vibe I need too know who tf she is thoee. "Ray!?" "That's this girl I used too talk too she been in Michigan since we was in middle school but before that she was my Girl but we Friends now an only that" "an you telling me this now I asked you who she was at the airport an you said nobody.....ohk Bye call me when you ready too be open an real" an with that I left I ain't want to leave him in the hospital like that but I glfelt betrayed he could have just said that but he didn't I mean I understand things very well. He would be home soon that's when we can talk.

Matt's pov~
I looked at Ray an shook my head that's on his Ass he should have told that bitch too get to stepping but he just sat there he gotta make that right on his own. "STUPID ASS!" I sat next to him an waited for a reply "Man shut up that was too much for me I ain't expect her too come an how the hell she know I was here anyway.?" " Njgga ion know thats ya skeleton shoudla never got back in touch with the female should have left her where the fuck she was you need too fix this on ya own we nor helping either idgaf if you handicap" Carliana an NaNa started laughing

Heey guys, well I was really wondering would anyone be willing to be my co~writer I don't know anyone on here so you would have to show me I can trust you. Just message me on wattpad. Thanks continue reading.