The plan

~the picture is from Samiya and rays trip~

Samiyas pov~
Ray,Amiya,Matt,king,tre-tre, and jayjay sat at the tabel with me its only 8:30 the SR niggas move in at 10:30. We were sitting there smoking a blunt we had three going around I placed my 44 on the tabel and went to use the bathroom as soon as I was about to close the door Ray put his foot right there and stopped it. "Huh?" I said kinda irritated cause I had too pee "baby let me in we gotta talk" was all he said I let him and just went to pee I couldn't hold it he turned around respecting my privacy once I flushed the toilet I went to wash my hands amd turned around "yes?" I said leaning back on the sink "Baby.....tonight I want you to be extra careful tonight look Ma I love you too much to see you get hurt tonight okay?" He said walking closer to me holding my hand "yea baby and the same for you" I said moving in to kiss him but he just held me tightly "I love you Samiya if I don't get to ever tell you that again I love you and I want you to be my wife have my kids and hold me down till we old and wrinkly" I giggled the last part "you mean that Ray?" I said staring directly in his eyes but I didn't even need an answer I seen the sincere look. I just kissed him before he could reply it wasn't a regular kiss it was more of a forever kiss. You know one of those kisses you won't forget.

That's the thing about being in the game you always facing death its a dangerous life to live and when you live it you put everything on the line. Your life family loved ones friends everything. It's the worst decision I made to be in the game but I'm prepared to face death when it comes. I felt like Ray had doubts about making it out of here alive cause he held me for 5more minutes then let me go "I love you Ray" "I love you too Samiya". I then walked out the bathroom " Damn what y'all was doing fuxking? King said looking me up and down "Boy you so dumb for asking that shit" Ray said coming up behind me holding my waist "what you mean" tre-tre said taking a long puff from the blunt and teaching it out too me."Nun of yo damn business" Ray said causing the whole room to fill with laughter.

"Okay y'all lets get serious all of our lives are at risk and we know what we getting into so lets rep what we been doing I love all y'all like my family and we all have some important people in our life so while we out here doing what we doing tonight.Make sure you know that your life is on the line in the feeling of your friends or family people that care about you is also on the line. We do what we have too do the game is dangerous but its where we are its what we do.. I love y'all" Matt said smoking a blunt alone looked at the ceiling with every word he said. His mind was on the baby's and I knew it.

Before we knew it time was up it was 10:00 O'clock and we were all in positions tre-tre stood near the entrance king was in the living room as the look out to notify us when they pull up, JayJay an Amiya was upstairs was near the back with Matt An Ray was in the kitchen/hallway. We waited for at least 20minutes until we saw lights and king gave the signal. The house was filled with the sound as we all cocked our gun. "I love you" I whispered too Matt before we heard the lock being picked in the front.

I held my gun high and I waited for someone to enter through the back door we all have silencers on our gun.
I felt butterflies in my stomach as I heard the door creel open footsteps filled the house,then a twist at the back door came I panicked an looked at Matt who already had his gun pointed towards the door,his hand on the trigger once the door opened a shower went off blood covered my face, I heard more shots and move in toward the center of the house. I shot two men who had there back to me I heard a few shots go off upstairs. I watched as Matt ran up the stairs all I could think about was Ray. I looked around I heard a shot and turned around to see a limp body with Amiya holding her gun "I almost lost you" she said referring to the man that had a gun we cleared down stairs and moved in up stairs I heard shots going off back to back. I hope my brother and boyfriend are ok. I walked inside on of the three rooms that were upstairs I saw four limp bodies on the ground I scanned the faces none of them were familiar so I kept moving with Amiya right in front of me. She opened the second door and Tre-tre an jayjay turned to us holding their guns to us, once they realized it was us they lowered their guns and moved out the room the last room was the stash room when we opened the door I saw Ray holding a gun to one of the SR niggas, king was holding a gun on a female, and Matt had his gun exactly on Joshua the SR leader. "Y'all set us up" josua yelled "Nahh njgga you trespassing that all" I yelled out holding my gun up "BITCH stay in ya place let men hamedel this" he said smirking I cocked my gun and shot the bitch and the nigga and walked towards him "I am in my place,seems like you need to find yours.. bitch!* I said swinging the back of my gun to his skull 2shots went off I turned to see Ray holding his stomach and his arm. I looked to the grown at the nigga I shot he wasnt dead Matt,Amiya,jayjay and king let off multiple shots into his body. I dropped my gun and went to Rays body " bay...baby... You..you..you got to stay awake ohk look at me breathe.....breathe" I said holding his hand and slapping his face so he stayed awake blood was everywhere Matt shot Joshua in the head twice Matt and King picked up Rays body an rushed downstairs "Clean this shit up!!" I yelled running after Matt and King with Amiya behind me.we got in the car Ray laid across the backseat. "Baby come on!!!! You stay up you hear me I love you come on don't give up just breathe!" " Matt you need to drive okay just get us there hurry the fuck up come on!!!!!" I couldn't believe this was happening We pulled up to the hospital "we need help!" Amiya said getting out the car "Babby!!!! Wake up!!! Wake up!!" Those were the last words I said before they took him away. I fell to the floor holding my stomach I had this feeling that just made me scream this pain is unbearable.

Matt's pov~
I held my sister as she sobbed she cried so hard it made me want to cry. She held onto my arm like everything depended on it. I couldn't help it tears start flowing from my eyes I never cryed over another nigga hurt other then my father. I still needed to stay strong for Samiya.

**2hours later.**

We sat in the waiting room for a while now Samiya was sitting in the same spot on the floor holding herself tightly she told everyone to leave her alone and not touch her. She was covered in blood. She was staring into blank space when the doctor finally came out. "Family of Rayshaun?" He said looking around Samiya hopped up and rushed to the man we all followed after her "Well he has lost allot of blood but he will be fine he is currently in critical condition..you guys may see him tomorrow" he was about too walk off bit Samiya grabbed his arm "Does it look like I can wait till to tomorrow let me see him now before you be in one of these rooms in Critical condition" she grittied her teeth and let her grip go. He looked at all of us and back at Samiya. "Only you the rest would have to wait till tomorrow" she looked at us I nodded to let her know it was coo. I watched as the doctor led her to the room My nigga gone be straight.