Guilty conscience

×× EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!××

Carlinas pov~
I sat in the hospital bed thinking about my Babies. And truth be told I almost lost them the closest thing too blood I almost lost. That would have destroyed me both physically am mentally. I knew that all this stress with the streets and school was no help so as soon as they release me I'll be signing up for online school an all the classes I will do at home.

Matt's pov~
While I was sleep all I heard was Carliana call my name out but it was so faint then she yelled out in pain which woke me up, I looked over too see her unconscious an blood was wetting our bed. I hopped up quickly grabbing ber out of the bed Bridal style. I yelled for NaNa an told her too call the hospital but I wasn't waiting for no ambulance I hopped in my car an sped 150mph all the too the hospital I ran all red lights an stopped for nothing or no-one I was driving like I was on fast an the furious foreal but no joke, My girl's life was on the line,an my Children's life was on the line. Once we got to the hospital I rushed in nurses an doctors ran up asking questions but I was in shock I just let them carry her away they were asking what's her name , whats my relation to her what was the incident I just didn't know what to say I stood there in silence waiting an waiting soon enough Samiya came an approached me she had tears in her eyes. "Where is she ? Is she okay?" She said hugging me "I...I.....i don't know there was blood an then yelling an I I just don't know!" I said breaking down into tearin her chest as she hugged me tightly. "Samiya why does thing like this keep happening?! Bad things I don't know if I can take it anymore we gotta get out of here get away an start over!" I said crying my sister was the only person I could stand too cry infront of. I knew that she understood my pain she has been right here going through it with me. Soo enough the doctor came an explained everything too me. That's when we settled in the hospital room before she woke up.

×NEXT DAY×
Matt's POV~
Everyone had went on home it around 7am and I was just up admiring my Babies I sat in the chair next too Carliana as she slept peacefully. I held onto her hand an kissed her stomach."I love you" I whispered too my Babies who were probably resting.
Carliana moved side to side an soon her beautiful light brown eyes fluttered open. "Heey baby" she said stretching out "Goodmorning beautiful how you feeling?" I said stroking her CHEEK lightly. " I'm feeling fine how are you feeling?" "Good baby but we really need to talk" I said sternly. "About?" She said sitting up more I helped her an adjusted her pillow behind her back."About our future, You see this whole incident made me realize that one day I want you too be my wife I want us too have a NORMAL life more kids a house too our selves I want is too be a family an a happy one but that's gonna take for me too get out the streets an be focused. On building more with you" "That's good you say that because instead of me going too public school I'll do all my clclassea at the house so I can relieve a little more stress." "That sounds great,that would actually help, an I promise I'm going to get out of these streets get a real job an become something but right now we gotta get our money up we gotta have enough for our future pay for our kids college and keep them happy so we never have too struggle." "How much longer will you have too depend on the streets?" "Give me.......2years an we will be straight I promise." After I said that I kissed her lips an we talked a little more.

Samiyas pov~
I was at the hospital as Ray was getting dressed they were releasing him today. An today I had to go up too the school for orientation an get my schedule Amiya an NaNa would come with me so after we see Carliana were going to head too the house an then too the school after were ready. We left out of his room following the nurse to get his release papers,after we got our release papers we go to the elevator an typed in the floor Carliana was on. We were quiet I don't know why but were weren't making conversation. Once we made it too the Matunirty floor Ray followed me to her room. We walked in to see Matt an Carliana laughing what ever they were laughing at must have been funny cause Matt was nearly in tears. "What's funny guys?" I said walking in slowly "ahaa..nothing your brother just plaay waaay too much!" She said playfully hitting his arm "ohhh I see y'all talking nasty ohhoo" Ray said causing everybody too laugh. He gave Carliana a hug an dapped up Ray. I took a seat on the edge of the bed an start rubbing on Carlianas stomach. "Man I can't wait till they get here an I can spoil them!ohhh! I am soo excited too be an aunt" "I can't wait till they get outtttt! I'm getting soo fat an they are starting to move a little annit hurrrtts" Carliana said whining like a little baby. "Girl you going too be big when you get around 8 months yo stomach go be like wooooh" I said putting my arms out showing her.