Woahhhh

*********GRAPHIC********

samiya pov-

PREVIOUSLY
When I got down stairs  NaNa was cooking I went in and stole a fry but it was  salty asf I was kinda mad but it was her cooking so I can't I woke Marcell up I don't want my baby up by herself while me and Matt gone he got up looking ugly asf I took a picture ima seend that  to NaNa later I was just about to sit on the couch when I heard a horn beep I got up and went to the door Let's see how this date goes.

I told NaNa && marcell bye and was officially ready for MY date.I grabbed my phone and headed out Ray was driving his red and black hummer. I got in and we headed onto our mystery date.

      ***15minutes later**
We pulled up to Rays house I looked at his ass like he had shit know his face
-_- "what we doing here?" I asked with a little attitude "nobody told yo ass to get dressed up you did that on your own all I said was I was taking you out you see I ain't dressed up!" he said back kinda laughing. I was mad cause I'm all cute and shit in bout to go in here and put on some of his clothess shit I wasted a bomb ass out fit for nun. we got out and we went in I was so shocked at what I seen.

when I walked in I seen rose pedals leading to a candle lit diner table. my eyes was Buck wide all my anger disappeared I felt my cheeks turn burning red I cant believe he cooked for me. I went and sat at the table he cooked steamed lobster tail with rice and craw fish he must know I love sea food. we ate and talked getting to know about eachother more than we did already.

*****15minutes later*****

After we ate I did the dishes and went up stairs to put in one of his shirts my feet was killing me and Im full that boy can cook lordd. I got one of his big black tees && went back down stairs he was sitting on the couch Watching Friday "This my shit!!" I yelled and then hopped into his lap && started Watching the movie he started laughing at how excited I was. we was talking for a couple minutes

               ******CONVO*******

Ray-"can I ask you sum ma?"

me-"yeas Ray?"

ray-"you wanna be my girl now before you answer I'm telling you I'm gone make mistakes I'm not perfect but I real .want to be with you ands will change for you I got a new phone  and changed by number"

me-"ight Ray we can give it a try"

and with that he kissed me we kissed for a little minute then I got back to Watching my movie.

Matt POV-
Me and the boys had to go on a emergency run and handle some bussiness. I was going to hang out with carliana tonight Yea me and her mess around but she hella coo we might just smoke and few blunts and she gone spend a night. I like lil mama too but she be playin foreal.

Nana pov-
Me and marcell was just chilling in my room and get started kissing on my neck I was giggling and laughing and then he tried to put his hand up  my shirt I wasn't having it thoe "stop marcell you know I ain't ready for all that and plus we in my house what if matt come home.?" "Girl just come on dang you been leading me on ever since we started talking" he said and tried again "Stop marcell! you doing too much." I Said moving his hand again "Mann just come on",he said but this time he rushed his hand up my shirt and when I tried to more it he held my arm down and got on top of me I started to kick and kept telling him to stop but he kept going he started kissing my neck I was trying to fight back but he was too strong island what got into him but all I wanted to do was die he kept on kissing me the he started to kiss down my stomach I just started to cry I was still during but my strength was no match for his. He unbuckled my shorts and pulled them down I tried to knee him in his face but I couldn't my body was getting weaker and weaker I tried fighting harder Nd harder but I couldn't at this point I was ready too give up but my parents raised me to be a fighter I was crying yelling and fighting but it wasnt working he pulled down my panties and started kissing on my private part at that point I went crazy I started squirming,screaming and fighting I was just in so much fear I didn't know what to do but again he held me down,and forced himself inside me I screamed and caught and cried thinking no one is going to me or hear me.

Matt pov-
I had just picked up carliana and we are puling up to the drive way. We get out and start walking towards the door when I hear screaming I started running with carliana right behind me I pulled out my gun and ran up the porch steps and now that I'm closer it sounds like Nana screaming I kick the door down to see nobody in the living room me and carliana run up the stairs and bust into Nana room to see Marcell rapping my little sister all I seen was red I grabbed him and started beating the shit outta him I didn't even stop I just kept thinking about my sister in pain carliana grabbed Nana and covered her up I stopped beating his ass then looked at nana and the fear and tears in her eyes and I started pounding his ass again I haven't seen that much fear in my sister since my parents died carliana grabbed me stopping me from hitting him anymore. "CALL SAMIYA TELL HER TIME GET HER ASS HERE NOW GET THE CREW WE BOUT KILL HIM AND HIS FAMILY I WANT HIS BITCH ASS IN THE TRAP BASEMENT READY FOR WHEN I GET THERE!! AND NANA GET CLEANED UP AND GO TO MY ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT TILL I COME GET YOU" after I said that I hopped in my car and left.

Samiya pov-
Me and Ray was sleep on the couch when both me and his phone started ringing carliana was calling me I answered and she was yelling and crying I could barley understand her. when she calmed down I finally got a clear understanding "Get to da house now marcell raped nana matt gone and almost killed him you need to get home now!!!!" she yelled in my ear when I heard that I started to get mad at myself for not being there I was crying I hopped up without putting on anything I could tell Ray got the same news cause he grabbed his car keys and threw them too me and he got in his white charger. I gave him a kiss and ran out to his Hummer hopped in and swerved off I'm about to murder this lil nigga.

             *** 5minutes later ***

I was driving so fast I got to the house in no time I hopped out the Hummer without taking the keys out and ran inside the house I ran straight up to NaNas room I seen marcell bloody on the floor I went up to him and kicked his ass right in his dick I'm small but I hit like a nigga fa sho I started to punch his ass repeatedly in his jaw I heard his jaw crack on my 4punch. I ran out kg NaNas room and went to Matts room I grabbed Nana and hugged her tight&&crying "I'm so..... sorry......I......I.....I shoulda Been here to protect you to make sure you were Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I said repeatedly thinking to my self it's all my fault I cried and she cried too we cried together I know she was crying because she was hurt and afraid I was mostly crying out if anger to be honest. After a minute nana was asleep carliana had left and ray and da boyz came && got marcell I was tired so I closed my eyes hoping sleep would tale over my body.

*****note*****

SHORT I KNOW BUT INTERESTING.. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE..