Wild Ride

***Previously***

Carlianas pov~
I woke up to sharp pains in my side I called and ambulance then yelled for help. I don't know whats going on I stood up and MY WATER BROKE OH SHIT.

NaNas pov~
I was woke up by Michelle shaking me telling me something was wrong with Carliana. We both ran to the room to find that she had went into labor. I started too call  every one. I can't believe the babies are coming !!!!!

Samiyas pov~
I had just got back to the car when I seen I was getting a call from NaNa she kinda rushed her word but I Understood enough to get back to my side of town. I was a little excited that my nieces were coming. This Piece of joy toon my mind of Ray ass and I was soo grateful for that.

Matts pov~
I was counting up profit from today's work and watching the workers get checked a days work was done and I was getting my money ass usual. My thoughts were interrupted when I got a call from NaNa she nearly blew my tucking ear drum out. But she yelled through the phone "your babies are coming" my heart started to beat soo fast my breathing became heavier. And I felt like I had a heavy weight on my chest I couldn't bare on my own.

Carlianas pov~

Michelle and NaNa rushed in the room once they noticed what was going on NaNa started calling everyone and Michelle grabbed the babies things. Janiya rushed in and caught on fast she helped me out the room by the Time we got down stairs the ambulance still wasn't there so we just got In Janiyas car packed Kevin , Jovon , Michelle , & NaNa was in the back. Janiya was helping me through my breathing exercises I mean she's been through this so I'm glad she is here to help. Once we made it to the hospital the nurses helped me onto a stretcher and it became real My baby girls were coming.

Matts pov~
I was doing 80 all the way to the hospital. Once I got there Samiya was there Amiya, Aaron,Ray,Janiya and NaNa the whole family and I could just feel my parents presence. I walked into the hospital room to Carliana and her mother I rushed to her side and held her hand and started to breath with her through her contractions. She was doing just fine then she called Samiya in the room she said she wanted her to be in the room.

Samiyas pov~
I rushed in the room when I heard Carliana call my name I came too her side breathing with her and get through this with her she started going on and on about how she will give the girls the world and how she couldn't wait till she coul hold the and how she really couldn't wait to have her body back. I just chuckled and agreed with everything she was saying too me. I love this girl man I swear. She like the twin sister I never had . But yet I age her.

Matts pov~
We were going through contractions for at least 2hours before the doctor came in and said she was finally dialated. She gripped my hand as we prepared to be Parents and welcome Adaylan and Addisonn into the world.

The doctor and nurses came in and he began to tell Carliana to push she nearly squeezed my fucking hand off. After the first push my baby was exhausted. The doctor told her to push again and when she did I heard the most beautiful sound I have ever heard . My oldest baby girl Cry Adaylan and no later than two seconds Addisonn. They handed me Adaylan and Carliana Addisonn. They were soo little I cut the umbilical cord. And the nurses took them away to clean them up at least 5minutes later they brought them back and Samiya snapped the first picture of all of us together. My babies are here.

SHORT GUYS I KNOOOOW BUT THAT MEANS MORE CHAPTERS I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENOJOYING THE BOOK ITS COMING TO AN EMD SOO BUUUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL OF COURSE AND SURPRISE 😋😋😋 IM ALREADY STARTING TO WORK ON IT . 

ENJOY VOTE AND COMMENT. Also give me suggestions for the sequel.