Happy Birthday

Next saturday
Amiya pov~
Today's my Birthday bitches turnup. Im so ready do something Ray's cousin Aaron wanted to get some breakfast. I hopped out of the hot shower I wrapped my towel around me as I walked to the closet to get out what I was wearing to breakfast I put on my white and black stripped tight fitted half shirt  I looked in a bag sitting on top of my closet and pulled out a white skirt that I had brought but never wore. It was slanted on one side it wasn't really that long on me I picked out some white sandals and went to the bathroom to throw my hair up in a neat ponytail. I went to my closet to see if I can find a cute necklace in a bag so I just kept going on and getting ready let's get this day started it's my birthday!!!!

After getting fully ready I grab my phone and headed towards Samiyas room to see what she was doing when I walked in her room she was still laying in the bed and ray was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I hopped on her smacking her Ass hella hard "Ray stop fucking playing ray damn you play way too much imma beat your ass always doing something!!" She yelled and all I could do was laugh she looked up at me"Oh! Bitch that was you and happy birthday baby!!" She yelled hopping up and hugging me we ended up falling over onto the floor "ole fat ass get the fuck off me I got plans hoe." I said getting up pulling down my skirt fixing it. "Mhmmm don't be trying to play my cousin punk!" Ray said as he took a seat on the chair in the corner "Boy ya cousin bet not be tryna play me why you saying sum go and brush them yellow ass teeth of yours" I said playfully before waving to both of them goodbye and walking downstairs to call Aaron he should be here any minute so I sat on the couch and waited for him to call me.

Samiya pov~
I sat on the bed still giggling from the comment Amiya made that girl really have some issues I just don't understand. I went to the bathroom to get ready for today we had a lot planned for her surprise party. Next weekend me and Ray are following through on our plan to get that nigga Marcell bavk.

This is how the plan goes Matt is going to beat him up a little bit and let him free he's going to go to the other gang and say he got loose,after he makes up a sad story about how he's been captive he will tell them that we have hella drugs and money in our abandoned Trap House he's going to lead them there and when they get there we will make our move.the deal was that after he complete this task we will let him move out of state but that's not what's going to happen what really happens he's a witness and too much of an acessory we going to have to kill him regardless even though he did complete this time we're going to kill him anyway that nigga don't deserve to live he's a monster.

I peeped Rae watching me walk around my room and my tight booty shorts and bra. "You like yo view" I said it bending over like I was picking up something while he smiled and pet his goatee "girl you better stop playing before you get something started that you know you will be able to finish" he said trying to look away but he couldn't I know exactly why these shorts show my print of my pussy and my ass perfectly wow I bent over. I wanted to have a little fun with him really quick so I walked over to him and sat on his lap he placed his hands on my ass and I grinded on am starting to feel his member say hi. After I did that I got up and laid on the bed with a evil smile on my face "Welp that was fun"I said picking up my phone like nothing happened. " You love torturing a nigga huh?" He said standing up and I could now see his member poking out as he walked to the bathroom seeing the print how big it was kind of made me scared of my thoughts to actually losing my V to him.

Once I heard the shower running I went to the closet and put on something nothing special just some sweats and a shirt with some white Adidas we have to stop by the house to make sure the water power and all the utilities was working correctly. After that we were going to the store to shop a little more for them we wanted to make sure they had everything they needed I love her and her little brother like they're my own family and of course I'm going to make sure they coo regardless. I found the bed is going down my Instagram when Ray finally came out of the shower "Damn!!take you long enough" I joked patting his butt as he walked past mehe ignored my feeling is that you continue to walk through the door "well I guess that's my cue attitude!!" I feel like I was being annoying so I just put my earphones in and waited for the elevator to come up. Once the elevator came I got in and started to get on my kik I had so many unknown kik messages it was unbelievable you know I'm Instagram and Facebook famous so people were kiking me asking if this was the real Samiya. I replied to a few and all of a sudden I got so many Instagram notifications all of them were mainly screenshots saying she replied I laughed at them and exited the elevator.

Walking out of the elevator and into the living room I seen Carliana and Matt laying on the couch he was on his phone while she watched TV. Everytime I see them they make me want a family but I'm too young and I'm just not ready to start one.I took a quick picture before exiting and getting ready to send it to Matt. After about 10 minutes I got a reply back "You always taking damn pictures buhh I like this it's fire" I smiled at the text but ignored it. I was about to lock my phone when I got a text from Ray "I know you hear me bae!!" I read the text and pulled out my blasting your phone and look up at him "as we didn't but what did you say?" "I said do you want to go to footlocker first or some type of clothing store" "footlocker cuz I need some shoes too"he looked at me and smiled and shook his head I put on your phone and is there. The window again every time with your I just observed how our town was becoming worse and worse with all the crack addicts and prostitutes.I looked at Ray then back at the town and noticed that him selling and dealing is kind of the cause. " Ray?" I said open this question I was about to ask wouldn't offend him "yeah babe?"he said grabbing my hand and looking at me trying to still focus on the road "Do you.......do you know when you're going to get out of the game you know and be somebody?" He slowly pulled his hand away and looked at me "why you asking me this?you know this is how I take care of myself and my family the family I do have leftyou already know that I need to do what I do I'll get out the game when I'm ready understood?" I'll look at it and then back out the window and ignored his comment I just don't want him to get killed or hurt I think about Matt like that too.

Before I knew it we were pulling up to the malltime to do what I do best Shop!!!!!!

Matt pov~
I lay on the couch rubbing my baby's today we're going to the hospital to do another ultrasound they said that if our baby is big enough we just might be able to see what we are having. I'm happy that I'm having a child it's time for me to get my stuff together and actually do something when my daughter or son comes in this world.I don't want to be out in the streets worrying about my life when I have a child at home.

We are ready to go our appointment is just not until another 20 minutes so we SAT there for a little while.after about 5 minutes I got up and grabbed my keys and we headed to the doctors office I hope my child is big enough so I can see what were having.

We pull up at the doctors office and go and I sign the clipboard and hand it back to the nurse. We sat and waited for about 10 minutes before our name was called my heart was pumping I didn't know what to think we went to the backroom and I sat down and looked at carliana.

Carliana pov~
I latest back on the bed and held Matt's hand I felt his eyes nearly burning a whole in my face."what baby?!" I said looking at him " look at us were having a baby I just finally took it all in I'm going to be a father." I just starred at him and my heart started pounding when I saw tear swell up in his eyes.m My baby is all I could think.

We waited good 20minutes before our doctor entered "Hello Carliana how are you guys doing?" She says going over to put on some gloves after applying hand Sanitizer. "We've been just fine morning sickness has been a pain but other than that were just fine" "That's Good well is there any concerns or questions you have before we get started?" She said grabbing the bottle of the gel. "Actually we wanted to see what we were having I know we have to wait but last appointment you said we might be able to" "Of course if your child is large enough I will surely let you know" I just nodded and lift up my shirt while Matt rubbed my hand with his thumb he seemed very nervous I don't know why.

I tensed up a little when she applied the freezing cold jelly to my stomach. I waited to I heard my baby's heart beat but something was different this time the heart beat was louder and seemed to be pounding twice I opened my eyes and looked up towards the screen and back at the doctor. Before I could speak Matt spoke up "What's wrong what that other noise??" "Oh....my...well it seems your having......  Twins you see??" she said pointing her hand to the other dot on the screen I turned to Matt who was already staring at me the doctor seemed to be happier than us I mean I was happy just suprised  " what do you mean??? We came last time and there was one baby now two?? How??" "Well you see your other baby was too little to even detect that it was there now your further along we can see the fetus" she said pointing out everything.............. "would you like to know both sex?" She said breaking the silence I looked at matt who was still staring at the screen. "Do you babe?" I said nudging him "....uhh....ya..I mean Yea Yea we would" he said sounding like a man on his dying bed.

"Well you are having a...........

Sorry the update took so long ***

Vote and comment***

I promise updates coming faster from now on