Over Exaggerated

Samiya pov~
It's been 2days since I last talked to Ray I've checked on him like afrer he fell asleep I would come an stay the night an leave before he would wake up. He need to get His shit together. Right now I'm headed too the gas station an then too the hospital,Its 1am so I know he sleep especially on them pain killers.

Rays pov~
It's late an I'm waiting for Samiya too come I know she been coming when I be sleep but we need too talk.

Samiyas pov~
I walked in the store an grabbed a hot pickle some hot fries and went to the counter. An too my surprise guess who was behind the counter. I read the name tag "Kalani" the same female from the hospital. "Can I have 30 on 7" I said handing her a 50 dollar bill avoiding eye contact. "What's your name?" She said placing my things into a bag "Princess why?" " Oh your princess? The princess?" "Yeah" " Well look I didn't know Ray had a girl he not the settling type you know? An I ain't mean too disrespect y'all relationship but we have known eachother forever am I just wanted to make sure he was straight that was all." I starred at her after grabbing my bag "you straight that's on him he should have spoke up...Nice to officially meet you." I walked out the store an felt a slight relief at least she ain't no lil slick hoe but I still don't trust her. After pumping my gas, I swerved off towards the hospital. I arrived in no time there was no traffic an I was felling myself a bit so I was Speeding.I been thinking that I over exaggerated with the whole Lani thing but I did feel disrespected.

I walked in the hospital it was quiet an cold Ray would be coming home in 2days. I made it too his room an took my usual seat I pulled out my phone an went through some pictures of my parents. "Still Mad?" Ray voice scared the shit outa me I nearly screamed I dropped my phone and looked at him. "If my screen cracked you buying me a whole new phone on Jesus" I picked up my phone it wasn't cracked I was a lil mad I kinda wanted a new phone. "Are You Still Mad?" "Yup" I said grabbing my bag "where you going?" "Home,ion need too be here you up." "Come on Samiya don't be like that if anything I need you right now" "Why you couldn't just be real told me who she really was cause " nobody" wasn't the answer an I probably am over exaggerating but damn can we be truthful in this relationship?" I whispered yelled "look I ain't want too put no type of worry in your mind about that girl I don't even know how the hell she knew I was in the hospital.Baby I'm sorry for lying about Lani I'll tell you the truth from now on I promise"

Rays pov~
She came over too my side an huged me " Thankyou" she whispered in my ear that kinda turned me on to be honest and I haven't had none in forever it feels like. She slid her shoes off an layed in bed with me. I know she felt my member poking her cause she pressed back more. "See there you go" I said placing my hand on her thigh. "Yup there I go" she then started to grind a little bit "Baaby stoop" I kinda whined cause she know we not about too doo this especially in no hospital whil I'm handicap. "Why" she said moving her hand towards my pants. "Cause you not finna do this in no hospital and plus I'm handicap" I was kinda mad about the last part. Samiya so got damn hard headed she loosend my sweats an put her hand inside roaming,she turned over to where we were face to face she kissed my lips as she grabbed my member and straddled it. I didn't not want to stop but this was not right this is not where I want this too happen now maybe when I gain my strength back an were gone yeah but now? No I removed her hand from my pants an started at her she got the message and kissed me we just layed there kissing an talking.

Matt's pov~
Me an Carliana been being lazy all yesterday an today I haven't even been doing nun other than being here with my Babies.The game really making me realize that it's not a place for a family man what happened too Ray could have happened too me, I couldn't imagine how Carliana would explain too our Daughters that they don't have a father because ik irresponsible an selfish. I been thinking that I could get a real job an let Ray an Samiya handle the game together I'll still be in the game but I won't be in charge its time for me to be a Man for my daughter's. Carlianas going on 5months she has been moody lately but I can handle that it's just these insecurities she is having she keeps saying how fat an ugly she is an how after she has the girls no one is going too want her. I love this girl, I'm glad that she is the one having my children.l, my daughter's are never going to have too worry about anything. Not as long as I'm alive. Adaylan and Addisonn are going too have the world I can't wait till they come. But let me get too sleep I have too be up early too go with Carliana too see her mom.So long day ahead of us tomorrow.

***Before we get too the next part I just want too thank everyone that is reading and continues reading. Just too let you Guys know I read allot of your books.I know I am off on the updates but I really do have a bust life but I will always make time for my readers.Thankyou sorry for interrupting. Vote &comment.

**Next Day**

Carliana pov~
I woke up with the worst pains something wasn't right. I shook Matt but he didn't wake up I lifted up which causes the pain to get worse. I reached for the phone but couldn't get it I laid back to feel the worst pain I have ebete felt "aaaahhh!" I yelled loud blood started too flow from inside of me. "Matt!!" That was the last thing I remember before waking up in a hospital bed what happened?

I looked around too see Matt in the corner laying in a chair,Samiya layed across Amiyas lap and Kevin was in nanas arms on the floor "Heyy" I whispered yelled,they all woke up surprisingly Samiya an Matt rushed too my side trying too make sure I was okay. "I'm fine....but whaat happened?" "Carliana you almost lost the twins" Samiya said letting a tear escape. "What?! Well are they okay now?" I said looking down to see my still pregnant belly. "Yeah baby but you will have too stay here for a minute just too make sure the babies are okay," once he said that the doctor walked in "Hello Carliana nice too see your up,Well I'll get right too it you see at your age you are still building vitamins up in your immune system.Now if you were having one child you would be fine but the case is you are carrying TWo babies so that is Twice the vitamins Twice the energy and plus your self that's allot on your immune system," "So your saying I need more vitamins correct?" "Yes ma'am" "thankyou" "Anytime" an with that she left.

**short I know update coming soon
This was just a filler Vote Comment