OUR LIFE

Samiya pov-

Hey yall im Samiya but I go by Miya im 15 yrs young I have long curly hair, I stand at 5'3 yea I kno im short.Im the middle child I have a older brother and younger sister. My brothers name is Matthew but we call him Matt hes 17 yrs old.My sisters name is Namiya but we call her NaNa she is 13 going on 14 next month while my birthday is in two weeks Im so ready to turn tf up. I have 2 bestfriends Amiya and Carliana they been my ride or dies since diapers.I know your wondering were my parents are well they Died 2yrs ago.How? you ask Well they were in the drug game and one of my moms exes from high school wanted her back but she said she was happily married,on their anniversary while they were at a resturant one of his guys cut the brakes on there hummer,on there way home my father tried to stop at a red light but couldnt a gasoline truck hit them and they were burned to death after the autopsy they found out that my mother was pregnant with a baby boy he didnt make it but when the doctor told us that she was pregnant it hit us hard very hard.

After a year we finally grew up and faced the fact that we were all we had and sticking together was the best thing for us.Me and my brother took after my mom and dad we run the TOD now. TOD stands for "THE OVER DOSED" we found the man that killed my mother and father and killed him infront of his family then sent his family to jamica we had no mercy for any and everybody that fucked with him facing the fact he killed the most important people in my life my mother was like my twin sister,bestfrien my everything but I learned to grow tf up and be a woman.My street name is PRINCESS I have it tattooed on my wrist in pink and red letters.They call me princess because my mothers street name was QUEEN.

Matthew pov-

Wassup yall im Matthew but i go by Matt im 17yrs old I have a little curly fro,tattoos all over im light skin and tall. Im the oldest child out of all my brother and sisters and the youngest person that has ran the drug bizness EVER.Due to the fact that my parents were mutrdered i had to grow up to take care of,provide,and protect my younger siblings if anything happens to them I wil go on a killing spree i already lost two people that were very close to me I would just die if someone attempted to hurt my sisters.Most people know who I am and know not to play with my family under any circumstances.On the street they call me PRINCE do to the fact that my father was called KING.

Most people run the drug game with their lover but in this case its like a famiy bizness.Now my mother and father were married and ran the drug bizness together but when they we murdered it hurt me and my sister deeply and we refused to let some off brand niqqa come and think they the sh**,so we took over and let everyone know the deal and they know exactlky that they understand what we been through and the respected our parents alot and they say we are their MINIS.

Namiya pov-

Ayee wassup people im Namiya im 13 almost 14 yasss turn up lmao byut any ways im the second youngest due to my baby brothers death RIP to him and my parents i really reallyu miss them my mom was my role model now that's she gone I look up to miya.IM tall just like my brother ima little taller than miya she gets mad because she is shorter than me but older.i be callin her my little big sister it is so funy the type of attitude she gets.

We live in a four story house the bottom level has escape tunnels and weapons for our protection we even have secret doors to hide out in its cool to me but super important to Miya &Matt. MATT has the top floor theres two bathrooms and a half he has two guest rooms and his room.I have the floor under him I have a master bedroom two guest rooms and a room with all my shoes and some of my clothes.Miya has the floor under me she has the same as me.The first floor has a theatre,indoor pool and a game room.Also a security room,our house was designed when we were babies our parents had our house like this me and Miya used to share a floor whe my parents passed Matt took their floor miya got matts and I kept ours. We each have security screens in our rooms of the front of the house ths back,side and around.

I love how big our house is I swear especially when we have friends over and kick backs we are verry Well known from our parents legacy.