family is important

|okay guys I've decided that when I do the conversions I won't be putting the names of who is talking because it takes more time and I will say who is talking before the conversation starts so you know who is having the conversation|

Samiya pov-
Today me and ray are going to his mom's house I've known her since him and Matt are friends buhh there supposed to be having a barbecue I been trying to call Carliana to see if she wanted to call buhh she been dodging my calls and my text so ima wait till she hit me back. Im just going to call Amiya and see what she Was up to we haven't really been talking well she come from a broken home her mom a crashed and her step dad used to touch on her so I'm kinda used to not being around her as much as carliana cause she got allot to handle plus she have to look out for her little brother so Yea she got it ruff buhh Thats still my Day One no matter what her and her brother always welcomed here. I decided to text her and tell her to come through.

Me- Hayy Amiya wat you got planned today ray having a barbeque and I wanted to know if you wanted to tag along

WIFEYY- I got my lil brother with me today.

.....-YOU know both of yall can come stop playin Amiya && have you heard from Carli?

WIEY- Nahh she haven't hmu lately && ight we finna get on the bus be there in 20

.....-Girl you dnt gotta get on no damn bus ima send a car to come get yall okay?

WIFEY-OK even though you don't gotta do that

I didn't text her back I just had called the car and told him were to go and paid him before.

I stripped out my clothes put on my towel and walked in to my bathroom ray wasn't in my room he in the guest bathroom getting ready I made sure he started before me so he won't take long overdressing ass.After showering for 20 minutes i got out and wen to my dresser and plugged up my flat irons it shouldnt take me that long to do my hair. I went to my closet and grappend out my blue and white sundress it was kinda warm out side so i didnt want to put on any pants. I put on my lotrion and then my under wear and bra after fully lotioning up I slid on my sundress it was striped white and blue it fit my uper boddy and flaired out near my waits. I walked over to my dresser and started to flat iron my hair.

***25minutes later***

After my hair was fully finished I slid on my white pumps and fixed my dress a little grabbed my purse,phone,& keys and headed down stairs me,NaNa and Ray are going to the cook out/barbe-q. When I got down stairs i seen NaNa sitting on the couch with her earphones in & Ray was in the kitchen drinking some water thank god he was ready cause I was gone fuck him up omm. I was about to go sit on the couch when the door bell rang i guessed it was Amiya but when Iopened the door i was suprised to see Carliana she didnt look like her self thoee she looked like she been thinking hard and rough like she didnt even get dressed today more like she just hopped out of the bed and went out the door.

Me..."Heyy Carli how you been?" i asked looking her up and down

...."good I guess is Matt here?" she asked sort of dodging my question

Me.."okay and actually no hes at the trap right now buh.."

..." thankyou please tell him i stopped by talk to you later" she said cutting me off and leaving

I had the most confused look on my face. As I watched her leave my vision I seen amiya & little kevin walk up he ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug. "Hayy lil buddy you ready to go eat??" he didnt even respond he just shook his head. I gave Amiya a hug and called NaNa to come on Matt would have came buhh he been spending allot of time in his room or at the trap.