Moving on slowly

**NANA IN THE PICTURE**

      **A WEEK LATER**

Samiya pov-
Well let me catch you guys up on Whats  been happening.

it's been one week since the whole situation after we took NaNa to the doctor to make sure she didn't catch anything or even get pregnant. NaNa moved to the guest room on her floor and has Been going to therapy but most of all she's doing allot better.
Matt has been focusing on us more than these streets he said he needs to been more involved so nothing like this happens ever again. He has had marcell at the trap house in the basement ever since he go's down there every other day to whoop the dog shit out of him. To be honest Matt blames himself for not paying more attention to his family and I always tell him that all of this is God's plan we might not like it or even appreciate it buht it's for the best.

Me and Ray have been around eachother more && more he really is like the funniest human being I've met he so goofy but sometimes he plays too Much I be getting ready to fight his ass omm.

NaNa pov
Hayy guys I'm doing better than I was. who would have thought this would ever happen is all I keep thinking.
I want to blame myself but at the same time I know it's not my fault I'm not depressed or anything I'm just still in shock. I'm slowly but surely getting better day by day.

I've been praying allot and spending allot of time alone you know getting myself together. I've been thinking about confronting Marcell but idk if I should what do you think?

Matts pov
Man yall just don't understand how hurt,angry,&& sad I am. I really feel like this shit is my fault like I should have been looking out more for my family then worried about theses streets like the shit that happened ain't coo man at all dude. I know my dad looking down at me disappointed in what has happen to our family what our famuly has been through none of this would have happen if they was here everything would be much better. But I still will stay strong for my sisters we all we got and we gotta stand together and fight these battles as a family.

Samiyas pov-
today me and Ray going to the nail shop I needa get my nails done an he gotta pay cause he broke my nail so he about to sit an wait for me to get them perfectly done. right now he's in the shower I already got dressed in everything I'm wearing my pink half shirt with my sky blue skinny jeans And my aunt pearls NaNa might come with us this might be Good for her.

       ***30 minutes later***

we just now getting in the car NaNa didn't want to go but I swear Ray take longer to get ready than I do ugly ass he pisses me off I swear. buhh I still like him allot (not sayin love)
buhh he gives me life an we are about to start back school.

*read so you won't be confused*

okay I know about there birthdays and stuff I was going to do a,lil party chapter about it but I had a really Good idea and I wanted to make the chapter before I forgot about it buhh there's probably going to be another party/club scene later since the birthday thing didn't HAPPEN.  NOW back to the story*****

***20 minutes passed***

We are just now getting in the car NaNa didn't want to come she said she wanted to talk to her therapist.
It's just me and ray he gone have to wait up there with me cause were already 20 minutes late he take longer to get ready than me.
I swear he so weird, but Ya I don't even know how to get my nails.

NaNa pov-
Right now I'm calling a car to Drive me to my therapist office I want to get a second opinion on If I  should confront Marcell it might even help me on my way to recovery. I just want to know Why me you know he seemed so nice and sweet and respectful towards me. I just want to know what got into him to be honest. But anyways I went upstairs to tell Matt I'm going.

        ****upstairs****

"Matt I'm leaving now I gotta go my appointment starts soon"

"Want me to take you I don't have to go do any thing till six so I'm free to drive you around"

"no it's Okay I already called a driver for the whole day"

"alright be safe"

"I will"

and with that I was ready to go I got down stairs grabbed my key locked the door and went to the car. Time for my session⊙﹏⊙

Matt's pov-
I'm more protective and aware of my sisters were abouts and activites. Right now I don't have anything planned but later carliana and I are going out to eat unwanted still make it up to here since we didn't get to hang out lately. Me and carliana been talking for a while we act like a couple but not infront of everybody just us I dont know Why but we do. I'm sum what cathing feelings for her ass. Since I'm not busy I might a. well go pick up king and head to "American deli" a nigga hungry foreal.

I got up an short the keysvto my white jaguar an headed over to kings crib.
          **10 minutes later**

As I pulled up to kings house I seen carliana car Parked what the fuck is going on!!? I bagged out and went over one street and got out and walked back to kings house. I knocked on the door and carliana opened it with nothing on but a long  ass shirt which appeared to be kings shirt she looked at me in shock I starred at her and as soon as she was about to say something I walked off ¡ don't know what to think but look at it how it appeared to me I wasn't talking or asking questions I was mad cause I was really feeling her allot.

Samiya pov-
Were just now leaving the nail shop my nails are pink with french tips. we are about to go to the barber shop so he can get his hair cut then were going to get some shoes its going to be a busy busy day.

**short ik but next chapter is going to be better I promise***

What do you think is going on with king and carliana?

Nana confronting Marcell?

Samiya and Ray Getting serious??

**Comment**