Babyy?!

SAME DAY

Samiya pov- We wer the only ones still at Rays moms hous it was a couple of his cousins buhh not that many and they were all going to bed. It was 10:30pm. Little Kevin was sleep on the couch in NaNa's lap and amiya was talking to the same guy from earlier, and me and ray were talking to his mom. To be honest I am not even listening I'm so tired I might pass out as soon as we get in the car. Ray's mom said goodnight and I practically jumped up and ran out the door im tired asf fuck everybody I need my sleep. As i was running out the door I could hear them laughing buhh I'm dead ass tired.

After they said their Goodbye's Ray unlocked all the car doors and we headed to my house.Everybody was spending the night, Amiya drove my car because I was too tired, I swear as soon as I hit that passenger seat i was out.

Ray pov- I had a coo time with my family and it was fun to have my girl there to interact with evryone. I really like Samiya and she is really cute when she sleep ion care if she drool because she do. Nah buhh to be foreal i'm going to spoil her tomorrow and she don't even know it. She deserve the world and imm going to hand it to her on a silver platter no matter what, even if you don't believe it a player can be faithful I mean it was always in me buhh I just needed the right girl to bring it out of me and Samiya is that female.

Amiya pov- Samiya is not the only one tired midget ass, buh NaNa and kevin were asleep in the backseat I could hear Kevins little snores, at the red red light i took out my phone and snapped a quick picture and sat it back down next to my purse and waited for the light to turn green. We were already right by Samiyas house I think we were driving fast cause we were tired. In a matter of timewe pulled up into there driveway the house was dark as if no one had been there all day, I thought Matt wouldve been here.The boy that I was talking to all day is the same boy I was telling Samiya about,that was so weird turns out he is Rays cousin. I stopped thinking about the fact and got out the car grabbed my purse,phone and then grabbed kevin and woke up NaNa and we headed to the house GOODNIGHT.

*******Next Morning*******

Samiya pov- I woke up around 10:00am everybody was still knocked Ray wasn't anywere in this house so ig he went home. I got out of bed went to the bathroom did my hygiene and hopped in a 15 minute shower,got out amd put on some shorts and a tank top nothing special and went to see were everybody was located it was too quiet in this big ass house. I went to NaNa's room and seen her sleep and lil Kevin watching Mickey mouse, he took a quick look at me and back at the tv "Hungry?" I asked and he just shook his head yes, I guess im cooking. IDK why but kevin love NaNa like every time he come over here he stay under her he like her second shadow. I went to the stairs I guess this my work out for the day, I walked to the kitchen to see 4 bags of denny's and a note matt?.

I read the note and it was from Ray.

Hope yall eat good I have to go take care of so bussiness and make sure everything good down here buhh if Samiya aint the one reading this pass it on and tell her I miss her.. ^_^... **RAY**