It will come to the light

Samiyas pov~
I'm soo hungry & this smoke is giving me a headache so I decided I would drive too dominos & get some pizza & some wings for everybody cause I know they hungry & soon they gone go through the kitchen & eat everything . I got up & grabbed my phone & my keys I went up stairs too go get my aux cord.

I looked in my room but I couldn't find mine, I know Janiya has one cause she was blasting music this morning, I jogged up the stairs too her room & walked in you wouldn't believe what I saw.............................

I walked into Janiyas room too see Amiya & JayJay making out. What the fuck??? & why the fuck they in Janiyas room. "Ummm my bad" I said turning around trying too rush out the door too avoid the childish excuse they were going too try & use. I rushed down the stairs & out the door the image just kept repeating & replaying & replaying, I wish I could just forget but I can't what the fuck we can't never have a regular peaceful life.

Amiyas pov~
"Omg wait!" I tryed too stop Samiya but she was already gone there was no use. I hope she doesn't tell Ray cause if she tells Ray he is going to tell Aaron. I went down stairs leaving JayJay jn silence. There's no need for me too make up an excuse I've been cheating on Aaron simple. It's not right, not right at all I guess I'm just a fucked up person. Shit Happens smh.

**YOU GUYS WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WERE YOU?OKAAY OKAY BACK TOO THE BOOK**

Rays pov~
Wassup folks? How ya been ? You know ya boy been good taking care of business loving my girl. Doing the right things you know. It seem like when a nigga doing right that's when all the hoes be on yo dick. It's crazy cause I just be chilling & they just come from left to right. But I got my baby look here go some hoe calling me now.

"Hello?"
"............."

"What?!"

"......................"

"Damn okay I'm on my way"

UKNOWN pov~
I sat on the bed half naked waiting for Ray too come . everything was working out just fine. I was gone get me some dick tonight he been mine && always will be.

Rays pov~
I pulled up too lani's house & hoped out the car she called me crying saying her brother got shot & she didn't know what too do. Now me & her go way back I know her whole family I mean it's only right too make sure she straight. RIGHT?

JAYJAYS pov~
I walked down stairs at least five minute after Amiya me & her been messing around for 2months she says she going to break things off with Aaron but she haven't done it yet I'm finna just stop fucking with her all together too be honest, I'm not with this sneaking around shit I like to be out there & have everybody know that she was mine but she playing & I'm not with it ima break it off if ion see a change & as of right now it don't look like there is going too be one.

Samiyas pov~
I ordered 3large pizzas,2sets of extra garlic bread sticks & a 30piece hot chicken wing plate with 2 two liter sodas. The gang was finna feast. I got back to the house in no time when I pulled up too the house I noticed Rays car was gone -_- where could he have gone we was supposed to be spending time together before I start school. Oh well ima brush it off cause that's on him when im busy & can't get out of school& my other activities. I got out the car grabbing everything going in the house. "Ohhhhh yeaaaah!" Tre-tre yelled pausing the game hopping up following me in the kitchen. Amiya went to the cabinet & grabbed some plates. Everybody started washing their hands & digging in. "This shit bomb as Fuxk!" Matt yelled with a full mouth. "Stop being nasty" Carliana said walking by with like 4 pieces of pizza & 6 bread stick "Damn fat hoe!" I said almost choking on my drink "Shutup bitch I'm eating for three" she said stuffing a bread stick in her mouth "baaby slow down" Matt said helping her sit down "you shut the fuck up" she said snatching away from him and having a seat "now you wanna help me but when my back hurt or my feet hurt you MIA" she said eating her pizza Matt just shook his head & grabbed some Chicken wings....

"Soo yall ready for school?" I said referring to tre-tre,Nana,Amiya,Jayjay,
Carliana, & Janiya since we were the only ones that would be going to school in a few days. "I'm ready" tre-tre said putting his plate in the sink. "I'm ready too get out the house " NaNa said sitting on Michelle's lap."I don't really care" Janiya said playing with her fingers it seemed like her mind was somewhere else. "Ayeee where did Ray go yaal?" I said picking up my phone too text him. "I don't know he got a call & rushed off" Matt said starring at Janiya. "Mhmmmm" I said going into the living room Amiya followed me

"Hey Samiya about earlier tha-" I cut her off "Its not my business Amiya that's on yall when it all fall apart" I said putting my earphones in I really didn't wanna be bothered.

Rays pov~
I sat at the end of Lani's bed listening too her story , she was pacing back in forth infront of me. She had on this velvet silk robe that hung off her shoulders just right. Waaait....waait Samiya. I started listening too her again before she sat next too me & broke down , I rubbed her back & told her everything is going to be OK . She looked up at me with her brown glossy eyes & just starred at me .I felt so much remorse for her. Before I knew it our lips connected I felt so much electricity glowing through my body during that kiss. Lani broke it off turning down to my pants and unbuckled my belt and started giving me head. Shit was bomb too I laid back and took it all in. She took all the stress I had on my shoulder right away  soon enough she was on top riding my dick screaming DADDY at the top of her lungs by that time I was all into it I was smacking her ass bouncing her up and down faster and faster. I flipped her over on all fours grabbed both her hands behind her back so she was face down ass up I was pounding her shit soon enough I started to come I pulled out and came on her ass I laid back catching my breath wtf did I just do ?

*SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK A GOOD UPDATE ?** I'm thinking of finishing it up and making a sequel COMMENTS suggestions ??