Happy birthday pt2

Samiya pov~
We were just leaving the furniture store we had to go get a couple rugs and trash cans other than that everything was ready. I was ready to get back to the apartmen and start decorating. I got in the car and felt ray nearly staring a whole in my face. "CAN I help you?" He Just continued to stare at me what the hell is up with him? He stared at me with a plain and calmn face just looking if I didn't know any better I would he is admiring me. "Ray come on and stop that What's wrong?" I said plainly waiting for a response but of course he ignored my comment. He buckled up his seat belt and started the ignition once my seat belt clicked he put the car in drive and we left. I don't know what was up with him but I'm just going to let it slip my mind and get ready to decorate we actually start school in like another week and a half so I can honestly wish for the best.

Driving for about another 25minutes we finally get to the house Nana should be here already and I need to call Matt N carlii when they coming with the cake and cupcakes,We have allot to do in a little time it's now 2:30pm And Amiya gets off work at 7:30 I honestly hope everything is finished in time this will be the best surprise for them.
Nana is already here decorating and making sure the things are correct. Me and Ray are walking in with bags and bags of things I walk around to see how things are looking and there great everything is coming together I start emptying the bags and putting the items were there supposed to be. She has everything she and Kevin will need. Food,clothes,shoes,dishes,cleaning supplies,money, and a home since the house is together we start taking the plastic off of the tables,tvs,couches,beds and all the other things. After we have everything unwrapped we have to go full blown grocery shopping.

Ray's pov~
I watched as Nana and Samiya moved around like busy bees they were moving too fast rushing like the party is in 30minutes we got 5hours to get this done and she running around like a chicken with no head like sit ya hyper ass down. She had me in a daze earlier like I don't know what was wrong but I just looked at her like I never have before she is just beautiful it's not even a joke. I couldn't even speak I was lost for words I heard her but couldnt move. I think I really love this girl man it's insane. Samiya really needs a really needs a break I'm thinking about taking her out of town before school starts back so she can be relaxed I really need to think about that.

I kind of been trying to focus on our relationship,lately thi.s girl Jazzime keeps hitting me up I used to fuck wit her back then but since I been with samiya I'm trying to be faithful to her and show her I'm changed. I haven't had sex in 3months and it's killing me man like I don't wanna cheat I hope the worst side of me don't get the best of me.

Nana's pov-

I've just been sitting at the house waiting for everyone,knowing them they probably gone be late or something they came and helped me put up the decorations and stuff now I'm just sitting here watching TV I am so bored nothing to do. Ever since my whole situation that happened I don't even find boys attractive anymore lately I've been talking to this one girl named Michelle she's a stud and she's really pretty I met her at one of my meeting groups,she was in something like the situation I was in but hers was a little worse I would get into details but I don't want to put her business out like that. We're supposed to be going on a movie date this week before school starts back,I invited her to the party tonight I don't know if she's going to show up though I hope she does But the thing is they don't know that I like girls yet though.

Carliana pov~
"You are expecting Girls two soon to be beautiful healthy baby girls" the doctor said before she cleaned off my stomach and left the room to get the ultra sound pictures. "Two babies..ohhh.....two babies" I repeated taking deep breaths "So?" I said squeezing Matt's hand he looked numb like he couldn't move. "I....I don't know Carliana what are we going to do two babies two lives two everything..........what is everybody going to do wha." I cut him off "look remember it's us at the end of the day,the 4 of us I got you you got me and we got us" I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach.